Mika in Lebanon - Video

Fmbm

:roftl: Maybe he's a huge Mika fan in disguise and as soon as he saw the t-shirt went straight to the airport to go to France and find the t-shirt. Plausible, huh? :naughty:

Oh my god - you are right! I should have made contact! Why didn't I talk to him?? Obviously the massivest Mika fan ev-er :shocked:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a mod, I do agree this video is public and you are allowed to take screencaps I guess.

As an USER I feel uncomfortable with it. It's been clear for ages that some people among Mika's entourage do not want to be in the spotlights and have tried very hard not to appear on any official vid of picture. So I doubt posting their faces all over a public forum is very respectful.

My two cents.

I complitly agree with your post. :thumb_yello:

thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

he looks so proud to be there :wub2:

i read all the pages and i don`t understand what you were talking about :blink:

screencaps? what`s wrong with that?

i`ve made hundreds of screencaps of GK, LT and some Tv shows like Tatarata or others...

It's cos' there was a screencap of Mika's dad on here... other screencaps are different... they're ok... but his dad doesn't want to be in the limelight... just cos' he was filmed during that interview doesn't mean it should be screencapped and put here... that was all... I can understand that... :)

As a mod, I do agree this video is public and you are allowed to take screencaps I guess.

As an USER I feel uncomfortable with it. It's been clear for ages that some people among Mika's entourage do not want to be in the spotlights and have tried very hard not to appear on any official vid of picture. So I doubt posting their faces all over a public forum is very respectful.

My two cents.

Must admit I don't agree. I saw the screencap and was mildly interested then forgot about Mika's dad. If I'd logged on later and seen all this deleting of pictures and yet all these other people saying how proud he looked (unstated message: "I'm an insider, so it's OK for me to know") I'd have been avidly curious. Come to think, I've seen this on other threads too.

It's cos' there was a screencap of Mika's dad on here... other screencaps are different... they're ok... but his dad doesn't want to be in the limelight... just cos' he was filmed during that interview doesn't mean it should be screencapped and put here... that was all... I can understand that... :)

ahhhh :bleh:

it`s ok for me.. if mika`s dad don`t want to be film is something we must respect..

Love the video!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: I know!

I swear I saw someone wearing the exact same one the other day. I almost threw a spaz ... But I managed to remain calm and collected :glasses2::naughty:

I have one t-shirt very similar to that one:naughty:

(unstated message: "I'm an insider, so it's OK for me to know") I'd have been avidly curious. Come to think, I've seen this on other threads too.

I think there's a lot of this; jostling for position as the closest 'insider'.

But then there's lots of friendliness and sharing, and we all understand the luck involved firstly in being able to get to a gig at all and then the variations in meeting/not meeting, talking, posing etc.

Must admit I don't agree. I saw the screencap and was mildly interested then forgot about Mika's dad. If I'd logged on later and seen all this deleting of pictures and yet all these other people saying how proud he looked (unstated message: "I'm an insider, so it's OK for me to know") I'd have been avidly curious. Come to think, I've seen this on other threads too.

I don't really want to see things deleted but would hope that people just don't post screencaps in the first place.

I'm not sure what you mean about insider info. The video is there for anyone to look at it if they want to. I just don't want to see pics of Mika's dad cropping up on MFC from now on because he once had the misfortune to be caught on video.

I don't really want to see things deleted but would hope that people just don't post screencaps in the first place.

I'm not sure what you mean about insider info. The video is there for anyone to look at it if they want to. I just don't want to see pics of Mika's dad cropping up on MFC from now on because he once had the misfortune to be caught on video.

Absolutely, I would hope that people seeing the video, and having read the FAQs where it has been requested, would honour Mikas family's wish not to have their pictures plastered all over the site.

Even Yasmine, who had photos taken back in February with fans, asked for them not to be published, and has not been disappointed. Thats how much we respect their wishes for privacy. And long may it continue!