Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

Thank you!

I actually just added the picture of your dog onto the title page... I thought it would fit well..

Do you know of any good concert venues and places Mika could visit in Tokyo?

concert venues:

日本武道館 NIPPON BUDOKAN

http://www.nipponbudokan.or.jp/

where The Beatles did their first and last concert in Japan.

よみうりランド イースト YOMIURILAND EAST

http://yar-3.net/d/image/2005-02-21/R0017353.JPG

It's in an amusement park and has open-air stage.

To visit in Tokyo:

Umm... I have no idea. Do you think he likes Japanese traditional arts?:boxed:

たまごっちデパート TAMA DEPA in Harajuku

http://link.channel.or.jp/tamadepa/index.php

I'm useles.....

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, here I am, finally!:thumbdown: I hv to apologize n apologize n apologize... coz shortly aft signing up as a participant of this petition, I had to take my A-level exam, which directly afftects my application of university. that's why I've been absent from MFC until recent days. SORRY!!!:tears:

now both Space n I are back. I want to know if we can send you information via the Internet, instead of mailing?

concert venues:

日本武道館 NIPPON BUDOKAN

http://www.nipponbudokan.or.jp/

where The Beatles did their first and last concert in Japan.

よみうりランド イースト YOMIURILAND EAST

http://yar-3.net/d/image/2005-02-21/R0017353.JPG

It's in an amusement park and has open-air stage.

To visit in Tokyo:

Umm... I have no idea. Do you think he likes Japanese traditional arts?:boxed:

たまごっちデパート TAMA DEPA in Harajuku

http://link.channel.or.jp/tamadepa/index.php

I'm useles.....

That's great! Thank you! I searched for some information, but didn't find this.

The Tama Depa site is very colourful!

If you think of anything else, feel free to post it in here!

hey guys, here I am, finally!:thumbdown: I hv to apologize n apologize n apologize... coz shortly aft signing up as a participant of this petition, I had to take my A-level exam, which directly afftects my application of university. that's why I've been absent from MFC until recent days. SORRY!!!:tears:

now both Space n I are back. I want to know if we can send you information via the Internet, instead of mailing?

Welcome back! How did you go with your exams?

There's no need to apologise, there hasn't been much happening with it until a few days ago.

Sending your information by the internet is fine! Post your information in this thread, and I'll copy it.

Do you have any pictures I can use? I want to have some pictures to put in the book.

Edited by nico_collard

I thought I'd better announce this here...

FREDDIESDOUBLE and mikas_gal07 have very kindly offered to take the petition book to the London gig and hand deliver it to Mika (or someone important if they can't get in to see him).

Welcome back! How did you go with your exams?

There's no need to apologise, there hasn't been much happening with it until a few days ago.

Sending your information by the internet is fine! Post your information in this thread, and I'll copy it.

Do you have any pictures I can use? I want to have some pictures to put in the book.

my exams all sucked.... actually i'd been seriously upset by them:thumbdown::sad:

anyway, the result will only be announced on 30 June, hopefully i can still enjoy some hapi time wif our boy's new EP:mf_lustslow:

u'll design the whole thing? or should we combine the texts n pics first n send u a well-photoshoped version??

thzz for ur hard work nico!!!:wub2:

FREDDIESDOUBLE and mikas_gal07 have very kindly offered to take the petition book to the London gig and hand deliver it to Mika (or someone important if they can't get in to see him).

*loads of thzz to FD n mikas_gal07* how much i wish i could be there!!!!

my exams all sucked.... actually i'd been seriously upset by them:thumbdown::sad:

anyway, the result will only be announced on 30 June, hopefully i can still enjoy some hapi time wif our boy's new EP:mf_lustslow:

u'll design the whole thing? or should we combine the texts n pics first n send u a well-photoshoped version??

thzz for ur hard work nico!!!:wub2:

*loads of thzz to FD n mikas_gal07* how much i wish i could be there!!!!

That's not good. I know what that's like, and I'm sure everything will work out. It's all over, so just enjoy what's happening!

If you and Space would like to design the pages yourselves I'm happy to print them out and stick them in as they are.

That's okay! I want to see Mika back here as much as you do! I just hope he likes it!

We're very lucky that people are willing to deliver the book for us. I had 4 other people contact me and say they would deliver it for us.

That's not good. I know what that's like, and I'm sure everything will work out. It's all over, so just enjoy what's happening!

If you and Space would like to design the pages yourselves I'm happy to print them out and stick them in as they are.

That's okay! I want to see Mika back here as much as you do! I just hope he likes it!

We're very lucky that people are willing to deliver the book for us. I had 4 other people contact me and say they would deliver it for us.

honestly we need to see if time's enough or not, but we'll surely finish the texts first:mf_rosetinted:

actually i HOPED that he might be going to announce tour dates which include not juz Euro/the States when the "secrets" stuff appeared several days ago.... anyway, i now THINK that he'll come, still optimistic, esp. aft he mentioned Japan in that tweet:naughty:

honestly we need to see if time's enough or not, but we'll surely finish the texts first:mf_rosetinted:

actually i HOPED that he might be going to announce tour dates which include not juz Euro/the States when the "secrets" stuff appeared several days ago.... anyway, i now THINK that he'll come, still optimistic, esp. aft he mentioned Japan in that tweet:naughty:

If you only get the text done, that's fine. Don't worry about it, just do what you can get done...

I was hoping that he would announce dates for us... On one hand I would've been excited that he was coming back, but I also would've been a bit annoyed that I spent so much time working on this book!

I wouldn't be surprised if he did come.

He mentioned Japan? I didn't see that...

So when will the elf get this Nico ? bet it costs a fortuneee to post :shocked:

I'm not even thinking about the cost! :shocked: It'll probably cost around $80 to send. :boxed: I just hope it doesn't cost as much as it did to send Petra's Mika Mail package (that was a bit over $100)

I'm hoping to send it by the 26th of May. It should only take a bit more than a week, so you should have it by the 5th of June. Hopefully I'll get all the info before then. I'll PM elf when I have sent it.

I'll also send it by registered post so I can keep track of it.

I'm not even thinking about the cost! :shocked: It'll probably cost around $80 to send. :boxed: I just hope it doesn't cost as much as it did to send Petra's Mika Mail package (that was a bit over $100)

I'm hoping to send it by the 26th of May. It should only take a bit more than a week, so you should have it by the 5th of June. Hopefully I'll get all the info before then. I'll PM elf when I have sent it.

I'll also send it by registered post so I can keep track of it.

Wow a lot!! how many pages?

Wow a lot!! how many pages?

About 25 pages... at the moment... I just hope that I don't need to add any more pages...

If it's below 2 kg it should be reasonably cheap... The $100 was for just over 2kg...

I've asked for this thread to be closed, so if you want to discuss the petition, please feel free to do it in the Finished Petition Book thread.

Thank you,

Tegan

Edited by nico_collard