Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

We need funny/relevant captions for all of them thinking2.gif

Especially this one. Something like ... bending over backwards ... for .. ? thinking2.gif

Do you think we need to put captions?

bending over backwards to get you down under. :lmfao:

Too much?? too rude?? Do I need to be told off now? yikes..

*runs*

Just a bit much...

Some of the regional-info word doc templates, made by Tanya (more to come .. um tomorrow or something when I can be bothered, I just have to save the links somewhere or I'll lose them :lol3:)

ACT

Honoraries

JANCACS (Dunno what that is :naughty: it's been a while since I looked at these)

NSW

NT

QLD

SA

TAS

VIC

WA

Cheers..

No!!! We don't want to insult him!

Actually, why are we including the photoshopped pics anyway? I can't remember what the reasoning was but I was thinking about stuff in my sleep and woke up with questions...

We are trying to get Mika to come to the Asia/Pacific. We want him to tour.

Fair enough so far...

We're going to give him a bundle of stuff to try to get him to come here.

Still good so far...

What was our thinking past this? I seem to recall one of the reasons for including some of the items was entertainment value, keeping him occupied in the bus while he's touring. Which he's no longer doing right now...

So, when were we looking at getting it to him? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that while he's on holidays he will be "off duty" in terms of his pop persona. And when he comes back, won't he be busy recording the album? I know he won't be doing that 24/7 but when were we thinking he would look at everything?

I'm not trying to stop the project, just trying to reclarify the goals, cos things have gotten a little muddy for me as we get swept up in our enthusiasm and I need reminding.:thumb_yello:

It wasn't really for entertainment value, it was more to show him what we've been doing, and demonstrating our sense of humour. If he's seen a lot of the so called whinging posts, then he might think that we just like to complain. They're there to show him how different and creative we are. Same with the videos, we're including them to show we're a creative bunch.

If we take out the pics and the DVD, then it just becomes another petition that he'll probably pass off to somone else to look at. We need to try and keep his attention so he does look at it. It's sort of a way to encourage him to read the book.

As for getting the book to Mika, I've spoken to Freddie about it. He said he could have helped to get it to him in the last thread, so I asked him if he had any ideas of how to get the book to Mika.

The way I see it is that we're doing something different. I don't want it to be seen as "just another petition". It's a book with lots of different and interesting things in it, but also happens to include a petition. The petition isn't the most important thing about it.

so is this like a petition?

Sort of... I don't like to call it a petition, more like an encyclopaedia of the Asia-Pacific region, which happens to have a petition in it.

Well I think I signed the petition...*doesn't remember*

You can sign this too...

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No!!! We don't want to insult him!

:lmfao:

Actually, why are we including the photoshopped pics anyway? I can't remember what the reasoning was but I was thinking about stuff in my sleep and woke up with questions...

:lmfao: Um ... because they're funny? Because we're a bunch of photoshop whores?

No really, the reasoning was ... because they're funny. A good photoshop cracks me up every single time I see it.

ie. the one's of Mika taking photos with Tyra fondling boobs. or the series of "for the fangirls, for the fanboys, for the perves" :floor:

Really what Tegan said, because petitions are boring, and we're not boring :naughty:

As for Mika being a busy man, he's not THAT busy. It's not a novel, and even if it was - he's not THAT busy that he doesn't have time to read a novel :naughty: And we're working on getting it to him. We'll see.

Sort of... I don't like to call it a petition, more like an encyclopaedia of the Asia-Pacific region, which happens to have a petition in it.

Yeah, that's how I see it.

And yeah, we're sort of starting over, we may or may not still include the old petitions in this one, but this time it's including the other countries, and we're putting it together ourselves so it's a bit mroe valid than the online petition which we could sign multiple times :naughty:)

Anyway, here's what I did this ... er .. *cough*afternoon*cough* when I was too lazy to get out of bed:

mikaandtaz.png

Something about ... he should go to Tasmania to meet his favourite looney tune ... (didn't he say that in that radio interview? Maybe I'm making it up *shrug*)

:lmfao: Um ... because they're funny? Because we're a bunch of photoshop whores?

No really, the reasoning was ... because they're funny. A good photoshop cracks me up every single time I see it.

ie. the one's of Mika taking photos with Tyra fondling boobs. or the series of "for the fangirls, for the fanboys, for the perves" :floor:

Really what Tegan said, because petitions are boring, and we're not boring :naughty:

As for Mika being a busy man, he's not THAT busy. It's not a novel, and even if it was - he's not THAT busy that he doesn't have time to read a novel :naughty: And we're working on getting it to him. We'll see.

That's it... and cause we can!

And I don't have the Tyra one... Damn... do you have it? :blink:

Yeah, that's how I see it.

And yeah, we're sort of starting over, we may or may not still include the old petitions in this one, but this time it's including the other countries, and we're putting it together ourselves so it's a bit mroe valid than the online petition which we could sign multiple times :naughty:)

Exactly... If we were only going to do just the petition, we could just take it...

Anyway, here's what I did this ... er .. *cough*afternoon*cough* when I was too lazy to get out of bed:

mikaandtaz.png

Something about ... he should go to Tasmania to meet his favourite looney tune ... (didn't he say that in that radio interview? Maybe I'm making it up *shrug*)

EXCELLENT!!! It's going in the book!

He said he liked Taz... and that he had a lot of Taz themed stuff... it was in the Hot 30 countdown interview...

hey!!

im from perth, australia

sign me up!

cheers

holly

:shocked: ZOMG!1!! YES! :kachinga:

(me too :naughty:)

Hooray for more Perthians!!!

That's it... and cause we can!

And I don't have the Tyra one... Damn... do you have it?

Exactly, since when have we needed any reasoning for anythign we do?

Yes, yes I do. Although I'm not sure how relevant to anything it is... :lol3:

MikeonTyra.jpg

MikeonTyra2.jpg

MikeonTyra22.jpg

EXCELLENT!!! It's going in the book!

He said he liked Taz... and that he had a lot of Taz themed stuff... it was in the Hot 30 countdown interview...

Ahh, I thought so :P

:lmfao:

I've never seen those before! :floor: :floor:

I think that's an AMF one... and I have to go eat... I'll be back soon...

:naughty:Yes, I think they were from AMF, not that I go there often, but someone had them little in a line in their signature and I demanded to see the full size ones because they are so hilarious :floor:

I'll be involved. I believe it is my duty. :naughty:

Oh good! I might need some help with the decoration side... I'm not that good at it...

I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR NEW ZEALAND!!

mika HAS TO tour new zealand i would travel ANYWHERE in NZ to see him even though it's currently cheaper to fly to australia then to the south island...

Excellent!

We'll be getting each country to do some stuff, so I'll get one of the Kiwis to be an organiser... any chance you want to be in charge?

I'll be involved. I believe it is my duty. :naughty:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR NEW ZEALAND!!

mika HAS TO tour new zealand i would travel ANYWHERE in NZ to see him even though it's currently cheaper to fly to australia then to the south island...

:punk:

:shocked: Are you serious? But that doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense :blink::boxed:

Should we start collecting signatures for this? The longer we collect the more we'll get I suppose. I guess if we make a little form like

MFC Username:

Name:

Note/comment/message:

or something, for people to fill in? What do we think? ANd should we make a print-and-fill-in-and-then-scan-able version too, for if people feel inclined?

uhhh...

in charge of what? i kinda want details beofre ... y'know i commit to anything... =)

Each country will be writing some interesting infoabout hteir country and the major cities. The organiser gets to tell the other people who do what, and I can contact them and tell them important info for the project and they pass it on to the other people in that country, rather than me contacting everyone...

That's pretty much it... You don't have to if you don't want to, but you're the first Kiwi I've talked to since I decided to have organisers in each country...

:naughty::thumb_yello:

:punk:

:shocked: Are you serious? But that doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense :blink::boxed:

Should we start collecting signatures for this? The longer we collect the more we'll get I suppose. I guess if we make a little form like

MFC Username:

Name:

Note/comment/message:

or something, for people to fill in? What do we think? ANd should we make a print-and-fill-in-and-then-scan-able version too, for if people feel inclined?

So basically you're asking if we're gonna use the kangaroo petition forms (or similar) that we were going to use before...

I thought we were going to do something similar to what we're going to put our names to...