Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

I am from Taiwan. I want to help Mika_baby.

Thanks for posting in here!

At the moment, Mika_baby is writing some interesting information about Taiwan. You could help her do that, or you could help her find some pictures of Taiwan.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for any MFCers who want to sign the petition but are NOT FROM ANY OF THE PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES:

Name:

MFC Username:

Personal message for Mika:

You may also include a picture of yourself (Please, no bigger than 150x150 pixels)

Please don't make the message any longer than 2 lines. We would like to put as many people in there if possible and I don't want to be editing messages to make them shorter.

I will also put this on the first post.

These are some pictures that a few of the Aussies have made. I would like some help choosing which ones will go into the book.

Now, if people don't understand what I'm referring to, please let me know and I'll try and explain it as well as I can.

1. Mika playing AFL (Australian Rules Football)

AFLMika.jpg

2. Mika dressed up as a bogan

BoganMika1.jpg

3. Mika with a Mika cookie (a cookie with M&Ms in it)

MFCCreations10.jpg

4. Bogan Mika with his ute.

Mikaandhisute.jpg

5. Mika on the Titanic

TITANICWITHKATE.jpg

6. Mika with Taz devil

mikaandtaz.png

7. Mika as each of the Wiggles

wigglesayersrockmika.jpg

This is for any MFCers who want to sign the petition but are NOT FROM ANY OF THE PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES:

Name:

MFC Username:

Personal message for Mika:

You may also include a picture of yourself (Please, no bigger than 150x150 pixels)

Please don't make the message any longer than 2 lines. We would like to put as many people in there if possible and I don't want to be editing messages to make them shorter.

I will also put this on the first post.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ones for the countries too, or not yet?

I think you need to change the format-y-ness of how it is in the first post. Ummmm I dont know how, but as a prospective signer I would probably just skip over it the way it is. Something like ... indented or something with some kind of "if you are not from our region but want to help us - this is how" in more standouty font or something :naughty: And how to submit it (like a pm or a post in this thread?)

And some more...

8. Mika as one of the Wiggles

wigglesoperahousemika.jpg

9. Mika with some of the Mikamites on the Verandah

mikamitesbbqedit.jpg

10. Mika wearing an Aussie hat

semiboganmika.jpg

11. Mika on the Titanic (again)

TITANICWITHLEO.jpg

12. Wake up Mika!

wakeupmika2ko7.jpg

13. Mika jumping on Oprah's couch

MikaCruise.jpg

14. I will return to Australia

MikabyDC.jpg

These pictures were made by Kelzy, deconstruction and Oakie Doke.

If you want, you can make your own pictures like these for the album!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ones for the countries too, or not yet?

I think you need to change the format-y-ness of how it is in the first post. Ummmm I dont know how, but as a prospective signer I would probably just skip over it the way it is. Something like ... indented or something with some kind of "if you are not from our region but want to help us - this is how" in more standouty font or something :naughty: And how to submit it (like a pm or a post in this thread?)

Okies... will change it... knew I forgot something!

We can do one for the participating countries in a different colour or something...

Hmmmmm... should we open a new thread for just the petition side of it?

Okies... will change it... knew I forgot something!

We can do one for the participating countries in a different colour or something...

Hmmmmm... should we open a new thread for just the petition side of it?

Hmmm that's what I thought, I dunno, because it might be easier to get people to sign if it is just talking about the petition and not all this other stuff they have nothing to do with? And also for people who have already at some point clicked the link (before the petition thing was added) and will click on it, see it's the same thing they already looked at, and not scroll down to see the new petition bit they can add to? I'm not sure how people's minds work though :naughty: But it would also be a neat place to keep all the signatures, if poeple post them, and to keep a list of who's signed.

Also, I wonder if maybe we should not give non-people-from-here the option of giving a picture? Because it might be a bit all over the place with some having them and some not, it equals more effort from them (they might feel obliged to do a picture if others are) and ... what does Mika care what they look like? :naughty:

And you put wake up mika (which is the STUPIDEST photoshop ever :blush-anim-cl:) twice :naughty:

Hmmm that's what I thought, I dunno, because it might be easier to get people to sign if it is just talking about the petition and not all this other stuff they have nothing to do with? And also for people who have already at some point clicked the link (before the petition thing was added) and will click on it, see it's the same thing they already looked at, and not scroll down to see the new petition bit they can add to? I'm not sure how people's minds work though :naughty: But it would also be a neat place to keep all the signatures, if poeple post them, and to keep a list of who's signed.

Also, I wonder if maybe we should not give non-people-from-here the option of giving a picture? Because it might be a bit all over the place with some having them and some not, it equals more effort from them (they might feel obliged to do a picture if others are) and ... what does Mika care what they look like? :naughty:

And you put wake up mika (which is the STUPIDEST photoshop ever :blush-anim-cl:) twice :naughty:

I thought so too...

I'll start a new thread for just the signatures...

I think we can give them the option of putting a picture if they like...

I know it's stupid, but it's funny!

And I fixed it...

I thought so too...

I'll start a new thread for just the signatures...

I think we can give them the option of putting a picture if they like...

I know it's stupid, but it's funny!

And I fixed it...

Haha - okay! (to everything) :naughty:

*waits for the link*

*goes to experiment with the microwave while waiting*

• 2 weeks later...

Okay ladies!

I have started putting the book together...

I have done a title page for the book:

IMG_0153.jpg

And I had a letter from a girl I taught. I took her name out of the photo as I don't want strange (okay, dangerous) people asking who she is.

IMG_0154.jpg

What do you think?

It looks awesome!!:wub2:

He'll love it.

I hope so!

I thought it looked pretty good... so hopefully I'll have more pages to add soon...

I was reading on the Mika Haven site that someone said that Andy should go to the Christmas party in December... if he goes then we should try and get it to someone who's going and get them to give it to Andy so he can give it to Mika...

I hope so!

I thought it looked pretty good... so hopefully I'll have more pages to add soon...

I was reading on the Mika Haven site that someone said that Andy should go to the Christmas party in December... if he goes then we should try and get it to someone who's going and get them to give it to Andy so he can give it to Mika...

Oh, that's a good idea! But...(and no offense to anyone organizing and/or attending the x-mas party,) but why would Andy go? Does he know anyone there?