2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

A Newspaper

Les Libanais Le Dans Le Monde http://www.rjliban.com/orient2008-pays.htm

pdf : http://www.rjliban.com/orient20080804.pdf

12113139714_ff4c0b18e3_b.jpg

12113053463_1638dd972b_o.jpg

Thanks for this find Eriko! :thumb_yello:

i did a google translate of the article & caption for myself, thought i may as well pop it up here:

"After four years of war against Lebanon and its multicultural entity , downtown Beirut sparkled on the night of Sunday, July 27 . The new Lebanese American pop star , Mika Penniman Moaccad , born in Beirut August 18, 1983 , took a new breath of happiness and peace that has invaded the Lebanese youth , to which it is addressed with emotion in Arabic, French and English. The concert ended world tour accompanying the debut album Life in Cartoon Motion young singer, who lives in London , according to a July 4th concert at the Parc des Princes in Paris and a concert on July 25 in Amman, Jordan .

The next day, Mika visited family in Tyre , the hometown of his maternal great - grandmother , Alexandra Farah, Alexander Salha , where he dined at the home of Raymond and Amal Salha near the girl lighthouse, to the delight of his little cousins ​​came many welcome after an unforgettable evening in Beirut. Thus , thanks to his son , Lebanon continues to perpetuate all winds its universal message.

The emblem of the Festival of emigrants Dhour Choueir ."

"Mika was received by his cousins ​​in Tyre : Elissa , Claudia, Yasmine and Nadia Farah, Diala and Cyril Jazra Karim Farhat , François , Alexandre and Edouard Nour"

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this find Eriko! :thumb_yello:

i did a google translate of the article & caption for myself, thought i may as well pop it up here:

"After four years of war against Lebanon and its multicultural entity , downtown Beirut sparkled on the night of Sunday, July 27 . The new Lebanese American pop star , Mika Penniman Moaccad , born in Beirut August 18, 1983 , took a new breath of happiness and peace that has invaded the Lebanese youth , to which it is addressed with emotion in Arabic, French and English. The concert ended world tour accompanying the debut album Life in Cartoon Motion young singer, who lives in London , according to a July 4th concert at the Parc des Princes in Paris and a concert on July 25 in Amman, Jordan .

The next day, Mika visited family in Tyre , the hometown of his maternal great - grandmother , Alexandra Farah, Alexander Salha , where he dined at the home of Raymond and Amal Salha near the girl lighthouse, to the delight of his little cousins ​​came many welcome after an unforgettable evening in Beirut. Thus , thanks to his son , Lebanon continues to perpetuate all winds its universal message.

The emblem of the Festival of emigrants Dhour Choueir ."

"Mika was received by his cousins ​​in Tyre : Elissa , Claudia, Yasmine and Nadia Farah, Diala and Cyril Jazra Karim Farhat , François , Alexandre and Edouard Nour"

Thank you for your work! :thumb_yello:

Moaccad????

• 1 month later...