2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You "little" stalker!! :shocked:

"Little" ? :roftl: Is it about my height ?

It's not stalking if he can't see you wink2:

:roftl:

Of course, my darling !! :roftl:

You have never been to Lebanonroftl:

Best partys are there!!

how I understand her to take benefit of every single second spent there:wub2:

with a little bit of luck, she'll end in the same night club that him:roftl:

I don't care . . . I wouldn't left the hotel while he was there !! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh sorry, this site: http://www.daylife.com/words/mika/photos/all/1

(I think it came up with "mika + martyr square" :bleh:)

*goes to restart computer*

Look at this caption on the 10th picture:

British singer Mika, left, and an unidentified background singer, perform on the main stage during the 33rd Paleo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland, Wednesday evening, July 23, 2008. The Paleo open-air music festival, the largest in Switzerland, with an expected 225,000 spectators in six days, runs from July 23 to 28, 2008.

Why do I feel happy to be able to identify Sara, when the Associated Press couldn't?

Look at this caption on the 10th picture:

British singer Mika, left, and an unidentified background singer, perform on the main stage during the 33rd Paleo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland, Wednesday evening, July 23, 2008. The Paleo open-air music festival, the largest in Switzerland, with an expected 225,000 spectators in six days, runs from July 23 to 28, 2008.

Why do I feel happy to be able to identify Sara, when the Associated Press couldn't?

:lmao: Great minds think alike. I quoted the exact same caption in the Paleo thread. They make her sound like a criminal :lol3:

6:05 and it's begun to rain :kachinga: There's my excuse to not do what I was supposed to do today :naughty: *urges rain to continue*

610xleb.jpg

YAYYYYYYY! MY CROW MADE IT TOO!!!! well not mine I gave him it! so really it's his but you know what I mean! :roftl:

xx

I look for it - and always see it - every time the piano's in shot!

you gave him that crow??

Yeah last November!! He put it on the keyboard before the gig in Newcastle so I would see it! :blush-anim-cl:

It has travelled all over the world with him ....makes me smile every time I see it! :wub2:

xxx

Yeah last November!! He put it on the keyboard before the gig in Newcastle so I would see it! :blush-anim-cl:

It has travelled all over the world with him ....makes me smile every time I see it! :wub2:

xxx

awww... thats so sweet of him!!!!

your so lucky!!!!

its a very cute crow:wink2:

610x.jpg

It might just be the perspective or something, like they are closer to the camera ... but some of those balloons look exceptionally large - like ... much larger than a person :shocked:

they do!! haha i just realized that:roftl::roftl:

it would be hard to take home:roftl::roftl:

they do!! haha i just realized that:roftl::roftl:

it would be hard to take home:roftl::roftl:

:floor: :floor:

*imagines someone attempting to take one on public transport*

And I agree about the crow, that thing is so adorable, and Mika's keyboard is hardly complete without it now :wub2:

610x.jpg

It might just be the perspective or something, like they are closer to the camera ... but some of those balloons look exceptionally large - like ... much larger than a person :shocked:

Yeah! They were REALLY huge!

And I forgot to tell you guys a part. He did Relax again after lolipop and after relax there were the fireworks... Oh no, I did tell it to you. Actually, I dont know. Just in case I didn't before, I did now. :P