The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

Me-> :snog: <- Luke

Why when I die in my dreams is luke there? I think its a sign that luke will be my downfall. :lmao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i had a dream that mika sacrificed his life for mine and then i died a week later and met him up in heaven:naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha what place are they talking about? :naughty:

(It's become a crazy place)

oh ur such a wisearse :naughty:

the place ,use a neuron and don't make me spell it out ,I'll be hunted down and poked with pink sticks

oh ur such a wisearse :naughty:

the place ,use a neuron and don't make me spell it out ,I'll be hunted down and poked with pink sticks

If it's the place I think of, i don't notice any real change ... it's always been crazy.:naughty:

WTH?

I don't need sleep. Sleep is good for the brain, that would ruin 28 years of hard work !

so here we are part 4, and all in the name of Luke, one of Mikas' apostles and we are still mostly talking about him.

have a good day everyone, and grandchild

maybe, but there's been to much talk about people's thighs...mud bathing and all that

So I was hoping at least Luke could be spared

Haha, sorry girl :lmao: I like Luke for his music, but I like him for other thigns too. Sorry that I am 13 and that is all I can think about. :lmao: Call me a loser, I dont care. But I dont think I am half as bad as some Mika obsessors around here. :fisch:

You can tho. :das: There must have been a hawt girl in the audience that night.

:lmfao:

Haha, sorry girl :lmao: I like Luke for his music, but I like him for other thigns too. Sorry that I am 13 and that is all I can think about. :lmao: Call me a loser, I dont care. But I dont think I am half as bad as some Mika obsessors around here. :fisch:

im 17 and think about stuff like that to :fisch:

*cough*cough*:mf_rosetinted: