The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

maybe just hormonal , but then again older people are just as hormonal about mika's nose hair...

Glad I closed the knitting thread tho,it's one worry less

are you being disrespectful to us older people, I do not know anything about nasal folicals

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe just hormonal , but then again older people are just as hormonal about mika's nose hair...

Glad I closed the knitting thread tho,it's one worry less

exactly. so techically i am pretty normal. i dont think nose hairs are yummy. i am the kind of girl who would get luke one of those nose hair trimmers for holidays. :lmao:

:lmfao:

im 17 and think about stuff like that to :fisch:

*cough*cough*:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. :lmao:

and there is a thing about that Romanian castle thing on the History Channel and I was watching it.

exactly. so techically i am pretty normal. i dont think nose hairs are yummy. i am the kind of girl who would get luke one of those nose hair trimmers for holidays. :lmao:

Exactly. :lmao:

and there is a thing about that Romanian castle thing on the History Channel and I was watching it.

you watch the history channel:naughty:

i love watching the animal channel

ah yes,the noise of nose hair trimmers in the morning,what can be sweeter? :naughty:

And do you know how many castles there are in Romania? A lot

So unless it was Anthony Bourdain talking about it,I don't know which one you mean

ah yes,the noise of nose hair trimmers in the morning,what can be sweeter? :naughty:

And do you know how many castles there are in Romania? A lot

So unless it was Anthony Bourdain talking about it,I don't know which one you mean

it was the one that Dracula lived in. whatever Dracula's first name was. i cant remember.

Nah, I think they only eat people if you commit a crime or something. obviously that still makes them cannibals. but...:lmao: i remember one of the tribe members was pregnant before she got married so they like shunned her. its amazing how different cultures live.

it was the one that Dracula lived in. whatever Dracula's first name was. i cant remember.

It was Actually Vlad Ţepes and 'Dracula' was their way of calling him Sunshine

And here's just a few of the castles there are

The Dracula one

0,,5216563,00.jpg

Peles (my personal fav actually,because of the surroundings)

peles-castle.jpg

Bran

4515brancastel.jpg

Lil building downtown...I thinks it's supposed to be the second largest after the Pentagon actually

260px-Palace_of_Parliament.jpg

Nah, getting mugged in Boston in much more fun. You will get shot too if your lucky!:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Is italian tradizione ... *does italian hand gesture*

Six pages and we've already got cannibals, vampires, and Romanian castles?

*makes a cup of tea and gets comfy*

Sounds like quite the interesting thread! :roftl:

Oh you should check the last thread...it had broad shoulders :naughty:

I for one enjoyed the visuals ,and also the promotion of Romania

But,as we should be nice and pick a topic,you reminded me of Luke's doggies,and thus of Bubbles :roftl:

never papa :mf_rosetinted:

plus,i doubt you would actually speculate on mika's body hair to begin with

good girl, lovin your insight into Romania, looks a great place for visitors, how many get out of the country after thier holiday

good girl, lovin your insight into Romania, looks a great place for visitors, how many get out of the country after thier holiday

as i said,depends who's showing you around,there are the geniuses that show you the little concrete we have because they figure that would be interesting

There are many cities and places that remain unexplored for some

truth is,you can do pretty much anything there,there's seaside,mountains,vineyards,castles...i mean if you want,there are vampires too :naughty:

Nah, I think they only eat people if you commit a crime or something. obviously that still makes them cannibals. but...:lmao: i remember one of the tribe members was pregnant before she got married so they like shunned her. its amazing how different cultures live.

:roftl::roftl:

i was watching ripleys believe it or not and they filmed this tribe like thing in India and they were never filmed doing what they did, when relatives die in this part of india the families burn them thinking it sends their spirits to heaven or something

so the other tribe watches from afar and when the family leaves the tribe goes to the body and eats them

it was quit amazing to see

*COUGHS VERY LOUDLY* *SINGS* THE LUKE THREAD PART 4!!!!!:bleh:

So is this your goal or are you planning on more LJ threads?:naughty:

Could you please give me the link to his myspace!:wink2:

Sadly enough I've lost it again!:blush-anim-cl: