The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

Um am I the only one who have seen people say that Luke was way better than David or is it just me?

open your mouth all you want, but singling me out isn't the greatest thing to do.

I don't know who else said that, I just stumbled across your post and noone else's. I aint singling you out. I just want you to think for a second: what if someone in the David thread started saying Luke was sh*te etc etc, would you appreciate it? Would you just sit and say nothing? Wouldn't you defend Luke?

Well that's what I'm doing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I probably would. I am not going to lie. But I don';t think David is good, and maybe I am a bitch for saying that, but I am no more of a bitch than the other people who have said it.

Let's say all the people who've said are bitches then? (JOKING :naughty:)

We know what you think of David (even tho u've never seen live) but again, some people here like David better than Luke and do not feel the need to post it over and over again out of respect for Luke and his fans.

Let's say all the people who've said are bitches then? (JOKING :naughty:)

We know what you think of David (even tho u've never seen live) but again, some people here like David better than Luke and do not feel the need to post it over and over again out of respect for Luke and his fans.

like david all you want? did i say you couldnt like him? and don't put me down cuz I havent seen him live. I have seen videos/audio of him, and I dont like him. there. you can like David all you want and I can like Luke all I want.

like david all you want? did i say you couldnt like him? and don't put me down cuz I havent seen him live. I have seen videos/audio of him, and I dont like him. there. you can like David all you want and I can like Luke all I want.

I wasn't even talking about myself.

Oh well... one day u'll understand what I meant. I aint gonna argue endlessly.

but when Luke dies:tears:, he will never rot he will just stay as gorgeous as he is

:blink::blink: please stop

Poor Lukie boy- what has his thread turned into??:roftl:

Bless you,you're back! :huglove:

Phunk, defend luke as much as you like, but I do not think insulting David is very useful.

Well it was just skill questioning,and I can direct you to at least 10 people who only in Amsterdam were really fascinated by how he screwed up

You Davey drooler you :naughty: I bet it's because he's scottish

I don't know who else said that, I just stumbled across your post and noone else's. I aint singling you out. I just want you to think for a second: what if someone in the David thread started saying Luke was sh*te etc etc, would you appreciate it? Would you just sit and say nothing? Wouldn't you defend Luke?

Well that's what I'm doing.

There's a David thread? You started it,didn't ya? :roftl:

Davey drooler? :lmfao:

Is that what we call his fans? Kind of like how Clay Aiken fans call themselves "Claymates"...? :roftl:

Clay Aiken has fans huh? :naughty:

Well,I was just using Sunshine's name and the reaction it causes with Niki :mf_rosetinted:

I dont drool over anyone in Mika's band, you should know this by now.

He ****ed up in Amsterdam? Big deal lol, Mika ****s up at every single gig, does that mean he's "suckyish"?

Sophie my dear! :huglove:

Of course you don't drool over anyone in Mika's band - last time I checked, Calvin Harris hasn't joined Mika's band. :das:

Put your fangs away, hun. This thread is a happy place. And if the worst thing people are saying about Sunshine is that he's a "suckyish" keyboardist, I think we can let that go. No one's saying he kills puppies on Tuesdays or frequents the the local nursery school to steal crayons from tots. :wink2:

*back on topic*

Which of Luke's songs does everyone like best? I think I'm still partial to More Than Yesterday, although I also like I'd Count You Twice. Oh, and Better Part of Her. Damn, I just asked a hard question. :roftl:

OMG Calvin in Mika's band is a scary tought!

Altho seeing Calvin in some donkey or clown costume could be interesting :roftl:

Or imagine him trying to deal with the skelly... someone in the crowd would get killed for sure :naughty:

My fangs aren't out.

I'm just stating and everyone knows I'm stubborn and I make no sense :mf_rosetinted:

Put your fangs away, hun. This thread is a happy place. And if the worst thing people are saying about Sunshine is that he's a "suckyish" keyboardist, I think we can let that go. No one's saying he kills puppies on Tuesdays or frequents the the local nursery school to steal crayons from tots.

*back on topic*

Which of Luke's songs does everyone like best? I think I'm still partial to More Than Yesterday, although I also like I'd Count You Twice. Oh, and Better Part of Her. Damn, I just asked a hard question.

Just on Tuesdays? :roftl:

I used to have a clear top 3 but the man destroyed it

I am obsessed with "Album Sleeves and Eulogies" ,I was speechless the first time I heard it,it hasn't passed since... :roftl:

And then there's 'I'd count you twice' .... and 'I'm just like him'

I really don't know what the deal is,but every time I am in a receptive state,he writes something to fit the state

OMG Calvin in Mika's band is a scary tought!

Altho seeing Calvin in some donkey or clown costume could be interesting :roftl:

Or imagine him trying to deal with the skelly... someone in the crowd would get killed for sure :naughty:

My fangs aren't out.

I'm just stating and everyone knows I'm stubborn and I make no sense :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder what instrument he'd play,or would he just be a Lollipop Boy?

You are dripping drool again from your fangs,it's good,I have a tissue at hand :mf_rosetinted:

Always happy to debate with you :naughty:

I wonder what instrument he'd play,or would he just be a Lollipop Boy?

You are dripping drool again from your fangs,it's good,I have a tissue at hand :mf_rosetinted:

Always happy to debate with you :naughty:

Do they have electronic banjos? :naughty:

Lollipop boy... interesting concept. Shall he keep the pink dress? Or we can make him a pink kilt, and another one for Martin?

Do they have electronic banjos? :naughty:

Lollipop boy... interesting concept. Shall he keep the pink dress? Or we can make him a pink kilt, and another one for Martin?

wait...what was it called? a Keytar maybe? You know,Sam Sparro's rainbow instrument

I don't see him accepting the skirt,maybe a nasty pink hoodie with 'Lollipop gangsta' on it

wait...what was it called? a Keytar maybe? You know,Sam Sparro's rainbow instrument

I don't see him accepting the skirt,maybe a nasty pink hoodie with 'Lollipop gangsta' on it

He'll have to accept. Being in Mika's band implies sacrifices. Your self esteem is the first thing u need to forget about.:naughty:

He'll have to accept. Being in Mika's band implies sacrifices. Your self esteem is the first thing u need to forget about.:naughty:

well as he seems to be ok with wearing pink,it will be easier

He then will have to learn he needs to wear lipstick and heavy blush :roftl:

and some very wavy shirts,to please the audience,of course

*back on topic*

Which of Luke's songs does everyone like best? I think I'm still partial to More Than Yesterday, although I also like I'd Count You Twice. Oh, and Better Part of Her. Damn, I just asked a hard question. :roftl:

Hard question indeed !

My favourites are More than yesterday and I'd count you twice and the newest one Summertime which is a bit jazzy

Hello! Did you miss me today? Haha. I missed luke. but thanks to those awesome earrings Miss McAwesomeness made me, i am cured. :roftl:

i did miss you:naughty:

your welcome Ms.McSnazzynessducttapemaker:wink2:

Do I have to bump this thread already?:naughty:

Picture436-1.jpg

i do have to say that those earrings are amazing:naughty: