The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

:roftl:

My computer is in my room and well, arrghhhh!! I've never liked computers in bedrooms

And my bedroom is cold..

So finally it goes back to being the sleeping quarters.. (or whatever else happens in there :das: )

And yay!! I get to see outside and there's a tree that the birds all sit in. etc etc!!

And the wood fire!! Woo!! see > :groovy: < Happy Kelzy! :bleh:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

My computer is in my room and well, arrghhhh!! I've never liked computers in bedrooms

And my bedroom is cold..

So finally it goes back to being the sleeping quarters.. (or whatever else happens in there :das: )

And yay!! I get to see outside and there's a tree that the birds all sit in. etc etc!!

And the wood fire!! Woo!! see > :groovy: < Happy Kelzy! :bleh:

WOOT !!! *sit's by the woodfire with Kelz with view & types* :cheerful_h4h:

*stops self & OKD from giggling * :angel_not: ... Orange rind smells lovely CD !! :cheerful_h4h:

Wow ... sounds like a yummy stew !:punk: *want's recipe* :biggrin2:

I'll pm it to you tomorrow, it's a bit long to put on the thread

Have you read anything about the Kooks coming there?? Why has no one given me a list of eastern states festivals occuring after January 5th? I demand somebody supply me with a list of festivals!

What did your last slave die of? Sheesh!

I had ... vegetables. Did I mention my mother is incredibly lazy and a bad/lazy cook? I maintain I did quite well on my meal the other day :hmph:

We had spicy beans and rice. I made it up out of my head and it didn't turn out that great. I'm pretty sure I can improve on it though.

I think you'll find Stu is a person's name and stew is a soup-like-substance :fisch:

Hey, it's out of a cook book and that's how she spells it. Like, mis-spelling it on purpose for the "kewl" effect.

*goes to AMF*

I haven't made it to AMF tonight, been too busy catching up here while the pc runs slowly cos hubby set a torrent to download. I'll have to do it in the daytime.

G'night everyone. :bye:

I'll pm it to you tomorrow, it's a bit long to put on the thread

What did your last slave die of? Sheesh!

We had spicy beans and rice. I made it up out of my head and it didn't turn out that great. I'm pretty sure I can improve on it though.

Hey, it's out of a cook book and that's how she spells it. Like, mis-spelling it on purpose for the "kewl" effect.

I haven't made it to AMF tonight, been too busy catching up here while the pc runs slowly cos hubby set a torrent to download. I'll have to do it in the daytime.

G'night everyone. :bye:

OK ! Thanks CD !

Sheesh indeed !! :sneaky2:

Spicy beans & rice ? We had that last night ... well, with mince added ... Chilli Con Carne !:punk:

Kewl !

G'night CD !

Wah Yes-sirree Ma'm ! Tonaht ahm bringin' Dances with me too !! We's been out all day on the prairie doin' us some mahty fahn llama rustlin' in the dust ban-llama.gif...wah Miss Kittys is THE place to be ... if'n ya need to be wettin' the whistle ! Yee Haaaaarrr !!!:cowboy:

Yeehar! Ride them llamas! ban-llama.gif

Mahty nice to invite me to to yor place Miss Kitty

:pbjt:

Tea is a silly word for dinner. Tea is a drink. Dinner is a meal

Meals of the day:

Breakfast

Elevenses

Lunch

High tea

Dinner

Supper

Midnight feast

In posh households the nanny gave the children high tea late afternoon, while the adults had a cooked meal later in the evening. But somehow tea came to mean evening meal, and a cooked meal at lunchtime got called dinner too.

Explain this to me then... why is it that we call normal chips chips, and hot one chips as well? Why are they not fries? Huh? TELL ME! HUH???

We call what you call normal chips "crisps". We call hot chips "chips" because they are chipped potatoes. Both of them are fried. Though in a posh restaurant you might see game chips on a menu and they are crisps. Why do Americans call chips French Fries when they are a speciality of Belgium?

Hoopla Teegs!!

Enchiladas always makes me think of echidnas

Remind me never to go for a Mexican meal at your place :roftl: