Do you believe you can "manifest your own destiny" ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically she's taking Christianity, spinning it with a little Harry Potter magic, and out comes diamonds.

Plus, you can turn any negative situation around to sound like something positive.

You didn't get into NYU. You pranced around the forums claiming you had no doubt you were going to get in. So why didn't you?

Because there's a plan. You weren't meant to go there, whether you envisioned it or not.

So basically she's taking Christianity, spinning it with a little Harry Potter magic, and out comes diamonds.

Plus, you can turn any negative situation around to sound like something positive.

You didn't get into NYU. You pranced around the forums claiming you had no doubt you were going to get in. So why didn't you?

Because there's a plan. You weren't meant to go there, whether you envisioned it or not.

Are you serious? I mean really, why would you bring that up?

Why? I thought you were done with ME much less my threads.

I NEVER pranced around these forums claiming I would get into NYU. Never did I make it a point to do that. I talked about it with my FRIENDS on here. People who I trusted, and I said that I HOPED for it. People who respect me on here, absolutley know my struggle the entire year with my hope to get into that school.

and just because I didn't get into NYU doesn't mean I won't. I'm working for that. And if its not NYU it'll be somewhere else.

I don't get it. You never spoke to me once about NYU and yet you observed my failure and decide to bring it up now.

it's not easy to completely think positivly, i just see this as a "how-to" on how to think about the good in situations:bleh:like a guidebook. haha.

IT is Not easy to think postivley, thank you :)

especially in this cynical, miserable world. *sigh

My point is that there's lots of things people want and don't get, no matter how badly they want it. It's not because they didn't want it bad enough, it's because it wasn't meant to happen.

I got accepted to an art school, but I can't afford to make the tuition payments, and my family is in the bracket that doesn't get financial aid.

Is it because I don't want in the school bad enough? No. It's because I can't afford the almost $100,000. The only possible way I could come up with that money is prostitution, and I highly doubt the universe wants me to do that.

My point is that there's lots of things people want and don't get, no matter how badly they want it. It's not because they didn't want it bad enough, it's because it wasn't meant to happen.

I got accepted to an art school, but I can't afford to make the tuition payments, and my family is in the bracket that doesn't get financial aid.

Is it because I don't want in the school bad enough? No. It's because I can't afford the almost $100,000. The only possible way I could come up with that money is prostitution, and I highly doubt the universe wants me to do that.

Certianly not.

Of course I belive that in honey :wink2: Actually when im on the gym I start listening to positive songs and im like in the treadmil and start saying to myself your gorgeous , you have awesome friends, your so hot , your gonna find ur ideal boy u know that stuff :naughty:

And like when im on the gym to I see like a guy and im like in my mind talk to me, talk to me , talk to me and then mysteriously they are like .. are u done with that weight or stuff :mf_lustslow:

That's not a very positive way to look at the world.

That's the hardest I've laughed all week.

Its the frustration that comes with practicing this though. It is constantly combated by negativity, even if it comes in the form of questions.

Maybe if it made more sense, people would stop asking questions about it.

Of course I belive that in honey :wink2: Actually when im on the gym I start listening to positive songs and im like in the treadmil and start saying to myself your gorgeous , you have awesome friends, your so hot , your gonna find ur ideal boy u know that stuff :naughty:

And like when im on the gym to I see like a guy and im like in my mind talk to me, talk to me , talk to me and then mysteriously they are like .. are u done with that weight or stuff :mf_lustslow:

You, I love!:wub2:

I still find myself highlighting around the text you type to see for any hidden mesages.

That's a postive change:wink2:

Fabulous.:thumb_yello:twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe.