The Next Album

I'm a bit scared of waiting...I'm afraid I might lose my interest...but I don;t think so...Not as long as I have MFC:roftl:

And i don't know why I have a feeling that something will happen until the end of the year, at keast the DVD...so...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, the DVD, cool!!!:punk:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3: AHHHH! CAN'T!

We'll probably all have gone insane by the time it's released :insane:

But OH WELL... We'll still have our ears :naughty:

Only than?:shocked:I think it might be too late for me already:insane:

I think I'll be scared to push "play"

But I'll also be excited....that is going ot be so weird...:lol3:

Me too...

We won't be completely starved--isn't the PdP DVD supposedly coming out in September?

Then again, nothing's for certain.

Hmmm...theres always delays..

I guess I'll live, I'm getting used to waiting. I'm finding that the time is going by pretty quick, before you know it it'll be 2009 anyway. I do hope though that we do get something between September and December. Hopefully that DVD will actually come out this year *crosses fingers* I think that'll keep me busy for the rest of the year.

Yeah, time goes so fast, it seems only yesterday I saw him at the Jools thing:blink:

I'm looking forward to the DVD, hopefully in September! That night will be an Indian Takeaway night in my house, and will be spent watching every frame of the DVD. my husband and son will have to put up with it!

My son is so fed up with me talking about Mika, he calls him, "He who must not be named." But I don't care. I'm deffinately going to watch the DVD!

I'm a bit scared of waiting...I'm afraid I might lose my interest...but I don;t think so...Not as long as I have MFC:roftl:

And i don't know why I have a feeling that something will happen until the end of the year, at keast the DVD...so...:mf_rosetinted:

OMG, me too. I lost my interest yesterday. Then, I just logged on to mfc and it all came back. Aaah, I feel refreshed. I hope the DVD comes soon.

Hello all the MFCers ! I am new here but I have read very often your gigreports and Mika-news. This time I had to register to MFC because I have noticed something quite strange on Mika Wikipedia pages. There is a list of the songs for his second album! And it seems really odd. Why would he want to put The Only Lonely One (already on Love Today single) or the Sweet Dreams cover on his new album ?! I also wonder who is the author of this article and what is his/her information source. Sorry for my mistakes, english isn’t my mother tongue.

You can find this list under Mika’s discography.

Possible Tracks

• "Instant Martyr"

• "The Only Lonely One"

• "Intoxicated"

• "Overrated"

• "You Made Me (Crazy)" Also known just as "You Made Me" or "Difficult and Mean"

• "Absent and Dismissed"

• "Come and Get It"

• "Holy Johnny"

• "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)"

• "Now That You Got This"

• "Going To Nowhere"

• "The Story Of A Tragic Tragedy"

• "Stopping Traffic (A Happy & Dancing Melody)

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika%27s_Discography

Strange!!!

Like you said, Instant Martyr and Only Lonely One are on singles, and a lot of the others you can find off of youtube....

I think some of the songs maybe true, and are genuine leaks, although Wikiepedia probably got the others wrong. They generally get things like that wrong. Wikipedia reported a few days before the Brits the songs Mika would be singing and it turned out they got all of them wrong, so there you go!

Yeah.

And another site said he had songs called Blue Movie and Because of You.

It turned out they weren't by him, but by Mikaila (whoever that may be)

Hello all the MFCers ! I am new here but I have read very often your gigreports and Mika-news. This time I had to register to MFC because I have noticed something quite strange on Mika Wikipedia pages. There is a list of the songs for his second album! And it seems really odd. Why would he want to put The Only Lonely One (already on Love Today single) or the Sweet Dreams cover on his new album ?! I also wonder who is the author of this article and what is his/her information source. Sorry for my mistakes, english isn’t my mother tongue.

Possible Tracks

• "Instant Martyr"

• "The Only Lonely One"

• "Intoxicated"

• "Overrated"

• "You Made Me (Crazy)" Also known just as "You Made Me" or "Difficult and Mean"

• "Absent and Dismissed"

• "Come and Get It"

• "Holy Johnny"

• "Going To Nowhere"

Wasn't Rain supposed to be on the new album? :fisch: But if he can put that amount of songs on the new album (or more) I'll be very happy :cool:

Possible Tracks

• "Instant Martyr"

• "The Only Lonely One"

• "Intoxicated"

• "Overrated"

• "Absent and Dismissed"

• "Come and Get It"

• "Holy Johnny"

• "Going To Nowhere"

ummmmmm

kinda strange

Rain? :blink:

I think the list is wrong, it's simply impossible and too weird...

I don't think it's true either, he wouldn't know unless he's part of the Mika team. Plus Mika said Rain and HMDYLM would be on it, and they missed those, tut tut :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think it's true either, he wouldn't know unless he's part of the Mika team. Plus Mika said Rain and HMDYLM would be on it, and they missed those, tut tut :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. But maybe Mika lied...

ok...i just read this and some posts from before. i was going to sleep but now...i'm not that sure i can sleep. he's stopping the blogs? in august? and it's already the 1st of august. :shocked:

ok 2nd... he can stop blogging if that means he works hard on the new album and releases is it soon. 'cause i'll be dieing in few weeks. really i got so addicted to this. for the past month i've been breathing only Mika.

well SAD! :sad:

P.S.: i've seen the possbile songs on mika's new album... yeah right! just remember wikipedia is made by readers.everyone can post just by making an account. so...i wouldn't trust it much.

uggh you guys made me think about the album again. i just calmed down few days ago...now i'm overthrilled again :P

Just noticed that it seems some of you think Mika's finishing his blogs.

He's not.

He just said he was doing them 'til August, then having a holiday.

I suspect after he's back from that, he'll have lots to tell us while he's recording the album, so the blogs will be back.

Although the way he's going at the moment, he'll be blogging through some of August as well.LOL!