the sicklings thread

now here's where i belong :)

i won't type in all the problems i got...'cause they're many...

and today i got the f****.. PMS :thumbdown:

o im sorry! i hate PMSing. and my 2 sisters, mom and i are all PMSing at different times. so it gets tense here. but one sister is away at college most times

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm allergic to my own cat.:no:

o thats terrible!!!!!!!!

im not allergic to anything but the air :naughty: lol

Awww! I'm sorry.. :aah::flowers2:

Is it bad? Do you sneeze if you get close?

I'm getting sick :thumbdown: Hopefully I won't be sick for the meetup...

o im sorry getting sick is no fun

Awww! I'm sorry.. :aah::flowers2:

Is it bad? Do you sneeze if you get close?

I'm getting sick :thumbdown: Hopefully I won't be sick for the meetup...

:shocked::no:

That would be the worse! I hope you're not sick for the meet up either. And I hope that it goes away fast...

I sneeze and my eyes and back of my throat get all itchy.:naughty:

I'm allergic to my own cat.:no:

i know how bad is that. i love horses. i think they are fantastic...but i can't touch them :crybaby: if i do my hands get all red and itchy and swollen.

i still gonna get a horse someday... i need a house first :naughty:and a stable:bleh:

and move out of town. :roftl: oh well...i can start dreaming now

Oh wow! Why didn't I think of this thread? It's a great idea :biggrin2:

I could live here. I'm always sick *makes self comfortable* :naughty:

Currently, I'm not ill as such, but I'm on these drinks instead of food (their called Elemental. Not nice. Wouldn't reccommend :D ) because I haven't kept down food since 6th May. I've had the problem since I was 8 - I get these bouts of not being able to keep food down. They were much shorter then. It would last for just over a month, maybe, and not return for a year or so. Now, though, it's gotten worse. It'll last for three months or so and come back in 6 monthsish. It has no actual cycle, nothing seems to add up (though me, my dad and my best friend think sudden temperature change) for what causes it. Everything's been tested - I'm not allergic to anything, it doesn't seem to be psychological, because they found ulcers in my stomach... So I've been put on the drink for 6 weeks (2 weeks and 3 days to go! Yay!) then I'm going through 4 weeks of testing foods, see how I react, to make sure I'm not allergic to a food group, or if something triggers it (I don't see how it could personally, but I'm going along with it anyway). I'm hoping afterwards I'll be fine until next June, because it's my last GCSE year. I went through it twice through year ten - I missed the whole first term and then I missed a lot in the last term too. I missed a lot of coursework, which I'm trying to get through in the holidays, and I can't miss my exams.

Oh wow! Why didn't I think of this thread? It's a great idea :biggrin2:

I could live here. I'm always sick *makes self comfortable* :naughty:

Currently, I'm not ill as such, but I'm on these drinks instead of food (their called Elemental. Not nice. Wouldn't reccommend :D ) because I haven't kept down food since 6th May. I've had the problem since I was 8 - I get these bouts of not being able to keep food down. They were much shorter then. It would last for just over a month, maybe, and not return for a year or so. Now, though, it's gotten worse. It'll last for three months or so and come back in 6 monthsish. It has no actual cycle, nothing seems to add up (though me, my dad and my best friend think sudden temperature change) for what causes it. Everything's been tested - I'm not allergic to anything, it doesn't seem to be psychological, because they found ulcers in my stomach... So I've been put on the drink for 6 weeks (2 weeks and 3 days to go! Yay!) then I'm going through 4 weeks of testing foods, see how I react, to make sure I'm not allergic to a food group, or if something triggers it (I don't see how it could personally, but I'm going along with it anyway). I'm hoping afterwards I'll be fine until next June, because it's my last GCSE year. I went through it twice through year ten - I missed the whole first term and then I missed a lot in the last term too. I missed a lot of coursework, which I'm trying to get through in the holidays, and I can't miss my exams.

hehe thanks

omg! that is terrible! i really hope things get better! i would die living off what youre drinking i bet.

I have a horridly broken ankle.

I uh fell off the last step of my stairs wrong and broke it probably as bad as you can...they wouldn't let me see my x-rays cuz they were rather disturbing and I needed surgery, I now have 9 pins and a plate in my ankle

I broke my tibia, fibula and talus, which basically connects everything and I ripped/destroyed my muscles, soft tissues and ligaments. and the bone almost came through my skin..which the doctor said that would have bnee better...that was fun to watch (not)...horrifyingly painful and still going lol...right as I was about to head off to a road trip...and the healing proccess is...

well right now I am confined to a chair..with a hard splint thing cuz it was too swollen to cast, I have a walker but thats not easy either... it has been about a week but I get a cast this tuesday!! then I get a cast for 6-8 weeks (woo.) and a walking boot for three months or a bit longer...

I'm just happy It was my ankle and not my head or something..it really makes me aware of how fragile we actually are

u need to R.I.C.E. that ankle!

Rest

Ice

Compresion

Elevation

:thumb_yello:

LOL thats awesome! I'm so tellin my parents that!! they probably know it though since the are both Nurses.

I gots all of them right now. :D my parents keep making me lay back in the chair..the swelling has gone down soo much though :wub2:

LOL thats awesome! I'm so tellin my parents that!! they probably know it though since the are both Nurses.

I gots all of them right now. :D my parents keep making me lay back in the chair..the swelling has gone down soo much though :wub2:

haha nice. my doctor told me that when i sprained both my ankles. lol

thats good. we dont want swelling. lol

Im not sick but Im depressed coz Im at home while the whole city is at the carnival and I was going to met some friends at a very chic (and kind expensive too) restaurant that is by the beach and I didnt coz my parents didnt take me there!!!:hair: I just called my friends and we couldnt event talk coz the music is high and is full party!!! and I ask her "hey have you see some known friends?? and she answered me: "yes, everybody is here!!":thumbdown::huh::crybaby::tears:

Im not sick but Im depressed coz Im at home while the whole city is at the carnival and I was going to met some friends at a very chic (and kind expensive too) restaurant that is by the beach and I didnt coz my parents didnt take me there!!!:hair: I just called my friends and we couldnt event talk coz the music is high and is full party!!! and I ask her "hey have you see some known friends?? and she answered me: "yes, everybody is here!!":humbdown::huh::crybaby::tears:

im so sorry!!!

and I think being depressed is like being sick!! :huh:

:huglove:

it is like being sick

:blink: how did you sprain both ankles again?

o no, haha. that was back then. lol