the sicklings thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ugg. on tuesday i am to go back to the doctors. they will decide what other tests are to be done on me to figure out my problem with my spleen.

theyve already taken 3 different types of tests.

if they want me to take different ones, it might be Bone Marrow Exam[ i dont want them to do that to me! drill a hole in my bone!], or an MRI [im claustrophobic. and going in that machine will make me go insane, and i will hyperventilate and have an asthma attack and all this other insaneness!] :boxed: life is very unfair.

Edited by mika-fan1001

ugg. on tuesday i am to go back to the doctors. they will decide what other tests are to be done on me to figure out my problem with my spleen.

theyve already taken 3 different types of tests.

if they want me to take different ones, it might be Bone Marrow Exam[ i dont want them to do that to me! drill a hole in my bone!], or an MRI [im claustrophobic. and going in that machine will make me go insane, and i will hyperventilate and have an asthma attack and all this other insaneness!] :boxed: life is very unfair.

:huglove:

Tests are horrible :thumbdown:

• 2 months later...

i got water poisoning on a trip on thursday

and i thought it was over

but i still had a stomach ache all weekend

now its worse than it was in the beginning

and im also havinghot flashes

and its too hot to go to sleep

but i was cold earlier

and the feeling of throwing up is also keeping me awake,, even though i have nothing in my system to throw up.

and all my mom said was "well maybe u shouldnt be hanging out with friends all day when you rent feeling well" ha, like i'd spend my last day of spring break in bed. lol

• 4 months later...