• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously. maybe elope lol

what's elope ?

i don't wanna think about anyone's death. :blink:

and we don't know. maybe he is married.

I don't think he's married . I mean . . . he wouldn't kiss a big girl if he was ! :roftl:

Frankly I think is sad talk about the death of any person, even more of a person young and full of life as Mika. He brought us to this beautiful and colorful world which he is part and I want to be part of that world too and this also includes good thoughts and positive things and not the type of things that your mother says, I am sorry but it is my opinion.

it's just for the show! i think he can handle private life and public life separately.

I definately agree with you :wink2:

and btw it is the worse thing to wish or think of someones death :boxed:

Hi, MFC I was just thinking, do you think Mika will get married when he's older like 29 or 30?? I think he might, or maybe he wont get married at all, what do you guys think?? you know what my mom said, she said Mika is going to die at an early age, she has a feeling, and she said he might also die at an early age because maybe he has an STD or AIDS or something I can't believe her:thumbdown: no matter what, we'll all still love Mika right? I will!! soooo again what do you think? about marriage for Mika etc. death etc.????:thumb_yello:butt.jpg

of course he's going to marry me by the day i get 18:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

no no don't worry i'm joking! lol

anyway,i don't know if he'll get married or not.I think he'trying to find the "perfect woman/man" for him.A marriage is a difficult decision,he's very reasonable,and if he marries somebody,surely he's really convinced about it.

*hopes you understood what i mean*

ive actually thought about mika marriage and i really hope he finds a pefect woman/men to share his life with :wink2:

and im pretty sure he IS NOT married now :roftl:

and about death thing. i dont want to take any place in my mind to think about that. i enjoy today and dont think about such a things. :thumb_yello:

ive actually thought about mika marriage and i really hope he finds a pefect woman/men to share his life with :wink2:

and im pretty sure he IS NOT married now :roftl:

and about death thing. i dont want to take any place in my mind to think about that. i enjoy today and dont think about such a things. :thumb_yello:

I like the way we always say woman/man !! It's so funny !! :roftl:

I'm pretty sure is not too . And not just because of the big girl kiss thing !! :roftl:

In fact I though a few times about Mika's death, but it's always depressive and I don't really think he will dye any time soon . But I have a point . . . I can't imagine Mika with 40 years or older . . . lol . Really I can . . . but it doesn't means I think he'll dye till 40 . Lol ! Really . . . Mika is so alive now, how can I imagine him dead ? It's just not possible . I think if he dyes, in his funeral he would live again singing "I'm sit and think about the day that you're going to dye!" !! :roftl: Sorry . . . but I had to make it funny !!

In fact I though a few times about Mika's death, but it's always depressive and I don't really think he will dye any time soon . But I have a point . . . I can't imagine Mika with 40 years or older . . . lol . Really I can . . . but it doesn't means I think he'll dye till 40 . Lol ! Really . . . Mika is so alive now, how can I imagine him dead ? It's just not possible . I think if he dyes, in his funeral he would live again singing "I'm sit and think about the day that you're going to dye!" !! :roftl: Sorry . . . but I had to make it funny !!

:shocked: i shouldn't stay up until midnight...:boxed:

I like the way we always say woman/man !! It's so funny !! :roftl:

I'm pretty sure is not too . And not just because of the big girl kiss thing !! :roftl:

lol i i can imagine mika 40 years old, i think he wont have curls anymore cause i if he uses curling iron everyday by that time his hair wont be there anymore :roftl:

and he will just look older, thats all i can IMAGINE :blink:

i just visualized a singing coffin.:boxed:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Sorry . . . :lmfao:

lol i i can imagine mika 40 years old, i think he wont have curls anymore cause i if he uses curling iron everyday by that time his hair wont be there anymore :roftl:

I can imagine Mika with white hair and curls ! :floor:

That was harsh of her to say, it doesn't matter who the person is or how much you dislike them, that's not a very nice thing to say at all. Espesh the reasons for thinking that.. but whatever.

I can see Mika getting married (but then I also can't) and have a huge family, with little annoying kids running around all over the place :naughty:

I think Mika is going to marry someday!

My sixth sense is telling me that probably Mika will marry Saranayde!! Im not sure!! :naughty::blink:

He hasnt met me yet!!:mf_rosetinted::naughty: maybe he can change opinion! heheh:naughty:

oh lol :roftl:

you know what ? i thought about Sara too, i had two dreams about them. and then i thought - but that is what i WANT to happen. and its not TRUE. its just my dream how perfect it would be :roftl:

Yeah . But still not with that face ! :roftl:

let's wait and see!

That was harsh of her to say, it doesn't matter who the person is or how much you dislike them, that's not a very nice thing to say at all. Espesh the reasons for thinking that.. but whatever.

I can see Mika getting married (but then I also can't) and have a huge family, with little annoying kids running around all over the place :naughty:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I think he'd be one of those hot, sexy old guys :wub2: