Do you think Mika will marry....

victoria+Mika

oh lol :roftl:

you know what ? i thought about Sara too, i had two dreams about them. and then i thought - but that is what i WANT to happen. and its not TRUE. its just my dream how perfect it would be :roftl:

But also I dream he will marry cherisse but nah I dont think so they're more like sister and brother:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is just sooo cute! just the thought of him having kids...his own or adopted....just CUTE!

But also I dream he will marry cherisse but nah I dont think so they're more like sister and brother:blush-anim-cl:

I know right :wub2: aw cute little mika kiddies!!! Awwwwwwwwww :naughty:

AWWWW :tears:

Mika and cherrise are like sister and brother that i just thing i see. they will never be a couple. but if ... then they would be the strangest couple EVER. :roftl:

cause theyre SO like brother snd sister.

oh and guys why nobody thought about Sam ? :sneaky2::D

I know right :wub2: aw cute little mika kiddies!!! Awwwwwwwwww :naughty:

Awww, that sounds so adorable, and guys literaly I am crying right now reading all of these replys etc. I would love if Mika had kids he would be a great dad and I really hope he finds truly the love of his life, and now I am thinking he'll marry saranayde his kids would be soooo cute like him no matter who he marry's they will be adorable and handsome and cute etc. I love Mika I really do, and now thinking about it I don't want to talk about Mika's death it really will be horable the world for me will end I will not be a #1 fan of any singer it will be a living hell if he dies and truly I would be jealous if Mika got married and probably especially if he got married to saranayde I have deep feelings for Mika and I'm deffinatly sure all of you do too, I'm watching LICM DVD right now listening to relax the video!! what am I going to do in this world without Mika?? I would have to think about suicide:shocked:KIDDING LOL! 5 words....I'm in love with Mika penniman...wait that's 7 LOL! now I'm listening to Grace Kelly JEEZ!! I LOVE YOU MIKA!!:mf_lustslow::roftl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

My parents think Mika has AIDS too, but they are immature and sarcastically mean.:bleh:

Mika could never marry then after his 'MIKA' career is slowing, he could star in another musical.:wub2:

Mika is too unique to play a random role in a musical IMO.

would you like to PM me? :lmao:

oh my dear, i could never ask for a present. i am too decent to do that! but i really like the idea of you launching your own duct tape collection! if you ever make a bra, i will buy it! :thumb_yello:

oh my dear, i could never ask for a present. i am too decent to do that! but i really like the idea of you launching your own duct tape collection! if you ever make a bra, i will buy it! :thumb_yello:

haha, ircazo, do you realise ow easy it is to make a bra from duct tape? I would gladly make you one.:thumb_yello: (no charge)

i`ve read every single page..

reading a bit about mika`s death makes me sad :tears:

once i dreamt about it and it was the most terrible nightmare in my life :mf_rosetinted:

mika getting marriead and having kids will be soo cute :wub2:

i have a huge feeling he`ll get married saranayde :bleh: i don`t know why.. i just feel it

they would be a nice couple.. they look good togueter for me

l_5309fee086a64154d741a2fe90cc7868.jpg

about the kiss with the big girl

this pic make me laugh so hard :roftl:

mika_14_wenn1407025.jpg