Daniel Ghattas (from Montreal)

guylainem123

He sent me another message:

"I think that I am going to join the forum of Mika. I like very much his music!"

Go Daniel on t'attend :punk:

Cool! ...enfin je pense que c'est une bonne chose... J'espère qu'on ne lui fera pas trop peur :naughty:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty cool! Thanks to each one of you for starting and keeping this thread alive. It's great that there's a place here for new artists.

I have to say, it means a lot to me that you guys are doing this; it's nice to know that people are willing to help me spread the word about my music.

:dance_man:

On another note, I can't wait until Mika releases a new album, LICM has been one of my most played CD's for the past year. :roftl:

This is pretty cool! Thanks to each one of you for starting and keeping this thread alive. It's great that there's a place here for new artists.

I have to say, it means a lot to me that you guys are doing this; it's nice to know that people are willing to help me spread the word about my music.

On another note, I can't wait until Mika releases a new album, LICM has been one of my most played CD's for the past year. :roftl:

It's a pleasure!

We can't wait for Mika to release his album too! But we'll be able tol listen to yours to help us wait for Mika's :punk:

Have you seen Mika in concert?

hi daniel!

welcome to mfc! we are crazy... you'll love it! :roftl:

by the way are you playing live? and i had someone ask me if you had an actual CD coming out or just on itunes?

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Mika in concert yet, but I look forward too!

As for my album, it's available right now on iTunes everywhere in the world, and it will also be available as a CD on August 20th, 2008 through a great, artist friendly independent online music store called CD Baby. :punk:

How many times have you seen Mika live? Have you met him?

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Mika in concert yet, but I look forward too!

As for my album, it's available right now on iTunes everywhere in the world, and it will also be available as a CD on August 20th, 2008 through a great, artist friendly independent online music store called CD Baby. :punk:

I saw him 2 times and yes I met him :wub2:

Next time you will come to the concert with us if you want :bleh:

You have to see him live!!! He's even better!!! I saw him 4 times!!! I met him only once and only said "bonjour'' and got an autograph but my friend sunshine931 was on stage with him as a lollipop girl (dancer) 3 times and says he's the nicest guy!

bumpedy bump!

gotta keep this thread going! =D!!

~~~~~~

Ooh yay! you joined=]

We love new artist threads! we love to hear about them too=]

LICM is my most played album of the year as well:bleh: I can't wait for the second album release!

Make sure to see him next time he's near you! It's well worth it. Nothing compares with his live show. Nothing.

Awesome! i'll check it out, although i do have a thing for hard copy C.D.s so i may have to wait:blush-anim-cl:

I've seen him once live and it was beyond amazing.

Oh, and i've met him=] he's very very nice and caring. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...