I saw an former ANTM contestant at the train station!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's from Indiana by the way, about a half hour from me.

So, that was pretty cool!

heather.jpg

Oh yeah...she's from Valpo, isn't she? That's about a half an hour away from me as well.

You did? That is REALLY cool!

This is not the same thing but...

You know Degrassi: The Next Generation? Well a couple weekends ago, coming home from work on the subway, I saw Nathan Stephenson (who plays Griffin on the show). Well I thought it was him, it sure looked like him. I only saw him getting off the train, sorta from the back of him and the train was going away. But still the show is filmed in downtown Toronto and well we were in Toronto so, it could have been him...:roftl:

robbie_001_copy.jpg

You did? That is REALLY cool!

This is not the same thing but...

You know Degrassi: The Next Generation? Well a couple weekends ago, coming home from work on the subway, I saw Nathan Stephenson (who plays Griffin on the show). Well I thought it was him, it sure looked like him. I only saw him getting off the train, sorta from the back of him and the train was going away. But still the show is filmed in downtown Toronto and well we were in Toronto so, it could have been him...:roftl:

robbie_001_copy.jpg

OH MY GOD, that's Robbie from Radio Free Roscoe!

God, I loved him when I was a kid. My dad's racist, and he was like "You know he's BLACK."

I freakin' wanted to marry him.:wub2:

OH MY GOD, that's Robbie from Radio Free Roscoe!

God, I loved him when I was a kid. My dad's racist, and he was like "You know he's BLACK."

I freakin' wanted to marry him.:wub2:

Yes it is him:biggrin2: My mom's old boss's daughter was Lily on that show.

Yeah- he has really nice eyes:blush-anim-cl:

Yes it is him:biggrin2: My mom's old boss's daughter was Lily on that show.

Yeah- he has really nice eyes:blush-anim-cl:

He's so beautiful. :drool:

What did he expect you to reply, "OMG, no way!"? :mf_rosetinted:

I know.

Am I supposed to look at the TV, squint, and go "Oh... I guess he is... *gag*":mf_rosetinted:

Hot is hot, and he was hot.

You know...speaking of "famous" people from Valparaiso...I'm gonna have to say he's my favorite - Jeff Samardzija. :wub2: Jeff plays (finally) for the Chicago Cubs (my favorite baseball team), and he used to go to Notre Dame (my favorite football team) where he played football AND baseball. He obviously decided to choose baseball over football, and I am glad he did, especially since he plays so close. Jeff actually signed a no-trade clause in his contract so he could be sure to play in front of his dad since Valparaiso is close to Chicago. I thought that was cute. He and his dad and his brother are all very close since his mom died suddenly when Jeff was in high school. My oldest brother actually played against Jeff in high school but that's beside the point.

Oh and he has beautiful, long, flowing brown hair...that he had to cut before baseball season. I'm done rambling on about him... :naughty:

436471.jpg

SHARK.jpg

samardzijaautograph400.jpg

Back when he played football at Notre Dame:

samardzija_pitt_sm.jpg

und-tenn-02-lg-1.jpg