Charliewarlie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Go me for joining... and posting something on the same day XD

I apologize in advance for being utterly cr*p at forums..but I just appreciate what MIKA does soooooo much I thought...ooh what the hek.. I'll give it a go!

So here I am..

My name is Charlotte I'm 21 and I live in Holland... I was born in England and lived there for 10.5 years (my mum is English, my bio.dad is part Itallian) My Mum re-married a Dutch man and we moved to Holland :)

I first heard MIKA on the radio early 2007 and Loved his sound and thought..I MUST download this song tis amazing!!

Then he was on a dutch talkshow and sung his song.. and I was amazed that his voice sounded the same as his radio recorded edited songs..

Then I got his album from a friend for my Birthday..cos he knew how much I loved his songs... I literally played the CD so much it broke! It got scratched... twas a sad sad day!

Then in March this year I found out that my friend liked him too and our music taste couldn't be more different!!.. so I hadn't bothered telling her about MIKA.. but yeh.. she said he was giving a concert in July in Amsterdam so YAY.. We went.. twas AMAZINGGG!!

We met MIKA backstage, shook his had and got to speak to him!

And now I'm hooked!

so that's me :)

xxxx

:bye: hello welcome!! my name is charlotte as well :punk: i think theres another charlotte on here too...

Go me for joining... and posting something on the same day XD

I apologize in advance for being utterly cr*p at forums..but I just appreciate what MIKA does soooooo much I thought...ooh what the hek.. I'll give it a go!

So here I am..

My name is Charlotte I'm 21 and I live in Holland... I was born in England and lived there for 10.5 years (my mum is English, my bio.dad is part Itallian) My Mum re-married a Dutch man and we moved to Holland :)

I first heard MIKA on the radio early 2007 and Loved his sound and thought..I MUST download this song tis amazing!!

Then he was on a dutch talkshow and sung his song.. and I was amazed that his voice sounded the same as his radio recorded edited songs..

Then I got his album from a friend for my Birthday..cos he knew how much I loved his songs... I literally played the CD so much it broke! It got scratched... twas a sad sad day!

Then in March this year I found out that my friend liked him too and our music taste couldn't be more different!!.. so I hadn't bothered telling her about MIKA.. but yeh.. she said he was giving a concert in July in Amsterdam so YAY.. We went.. twas AMAZINGGG!!

We met MIKA backstage, shook his had and got to speak to him!

And now I'm hooked!

so that's me :)

xxxx

Welcome to the MFC! I met Mika at the Brixton Acadamy afterparty on Feb 28th last year! He is a wonderful guy. One of the first things that amazed me about Mika when I first found out about him, was, like you said, he sounds just the same live as he does on the CD, and I don't know of anyone else who can sing just as good live.

I hope you enjoy the forum.