Marhaba

Guest MrPink

Guest MrPink

Greetings, MFC.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old half Jordanian, half Palestinian guy. I've been a Mika fan since the minute I saw the Grace Kelly video on TV in Dec 06/Jan 07; I was at a friend's place, as soon as I left, I got his album, and I've been pretty much listening to it nonstop ever since.

I finally got to see Mika live last week, and, obviously, it has been a life-changing experience! I've been to a few shows in my life, but that gig was by far the most lively, energetic, mind-blowing, euphoric experience of my life. The man knows how to put on a good show... And I say this having missed the first half of it! Needless to say, I walked out of the show wanting even more Mika in my life, thus my stumbling upon this site.

I like a variety of music genres. Other artists I like include: The Kooks, Maroon 5, P!nk, Panic At The Disco, Bright Eyes, Tilly and the Wall, Tegan & Sara, Tracy Chapman, 4 Non Blondes, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers (and plenty more).

My username comes from the movie Reservoir Dogs. For all of you that have not seen it yet, I highly recommend it!

Peace.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and viannen_01.gif

How could you possibly miss the first half of his show? :roftl: Never thought of camping in front of the venue the night before? :bleh:

But now you're here, I don't think you'll miss a second of your next Mika gig :wink2:

Hello!! Welcome to MFC!! Hope you enjoy our company!!

PS: I love Green Day, Maroon 5 and Reservoir Dogs too!! (the firat thing I thought when I read your username was that movie!)

Greetings, MFC.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old half Jordanian, half Palestinian guy. I've been a Mika fan since the minute I saw the Grace Kelly video on TV in Dec 06/Jan 07; I was at a friend's place, as soon as I left, I got his album, and I've been pretty much listening to it nonstop ever since.

I finally got to see Mika live last week, and, obviously, it has been a life-changing experience! I've been to a few shows in my life, but that gig was by far the most lively, energetic, mind-blowing, euphoric experience of my life. The man knows how to put on a good show... And I say this having missed the first half of it! Needless to say, I walked out of the show wanting even more Mika in my life, thus my stumbling upon this site.

I like a variety of music genres. Other artists I like include: The Kooks, Maroon 5, P!nk, Panic At The Disco, Bright Eyes, Tilly and the Wall, Tegan & Sara, Tracy Chapman, 4 Non Blondes, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers (and plenty more).

My username comes from the movie Reservoir Dogs. For all of you that have not seen it yet, I highly recommend it!

Peace.

hey! welcome to MFC! enjoy it here

Marhaba :)

Does that mean hi?

You might know by now, but it seems you only missed the very first song: Relax.

And the rest sounds absolutely brilliant!

Welcome to MFC