Mika poster from Amsterdam

Just saw it by accident (thank god :blush-anim-cl:), it's a poster in the Joepie from this week. So for the Belgian fans .. maybe the Dutch fans also (don't know if you guys are able to buy it there)..

Thought I'd mention it for people that don't buy the Joepie every week or don't look what's in it (as I do normally :roftl:).

The poster:

img3808ey1.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh

I didnt mod this , the picture didnt open for me so I was trying to sort it :thumb_yello:

Ow, ok... thanks.

Was just wondering what happened.. :roftl:

well...

I broke up with him...so you could have him :mf_rosetinted: so I actually gave you mika

:roftl: Hmm .. ok .. Linde .. are you feeling well? :blink:

Misschien moeten we dit maar beperken tot de dutch-thread, het wordt een beetje verwarrend anders denk ik..:roftl:

:roftl: Hmm .. ok .. Linde .. are you feeling well? :blink:

Misschien moeten we dit maar beperken tot de dutch-thread, het wordt een beetje verwarrend anders denk ik..:roftl:

did I say that?!

sorry guys, it probably was my alter ego akim :mf_rosetinted:

en toch vind ik dat mika aan jou gegeven heb :naughty:

Just saw it by accident (thank god :blush-anim-cl:), it's a poster in the Joepie from this week. So for the Belgian fans .. maybe the Dutch fans also (don't know if you guys are able to buy it there)..

Thought I'd mention it for people that don't buy the Joepie every week or don't look what's in it (as I do normally :roftl:).

The poster:

img3808ey1.jpg

WOW! why in Latvia there are always old pics and they aways are all the same ?! :( awesome poster!!! :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting! If you hadn't posted it I would've never noticed ... I don't read magazines that often, at least not that one :P

But I'm gonna make an exception and buy it tomorrow so I can put the poster next to the other mika poster on my wall :naughty:

WOW! why in Latvia there are always old pics and they aways are all the same ?! :( awesome poster!!! :mf_lustslow:

Aaw :huglove:

i want that, do you thinks its on ebay?

Don't know... probably .. some day .. maybe .. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting! If you hadn't posted it I would've never noticed ... I don't read magazines that often, at least not that one :

But I'm gonna make an exception and buy it tomorrow so I can put the poster next to the other mika poster on my wall :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: I don't read it either, just came across it by accident and because I figured I wouldn't be the only one that looks at that magazine weekly ... :naughty: