When Mika fans meet...

Karolina!.

OK, I swore to tell this story, so I think I should do it.

One day my MikaMad friend, called Diana [in forum - Naughty Girl] and I decided to meet. We went to Sea Festival [it's traditional festival in our city].

We're talking, laughing, singing and DRAWING. Mika, of course :naughty:

So, we sat on some kind of fence and she started to draw some kind of freaky things. Theme: Mika.

Diana drawed A LOT, for about 10 minutes. All things were amazing and funny.

Suddenly the WIND appeared. There was some 18-25 years old guys sitting in front of us. And.. guess what?

The wind catched our her drawing and took it to those guys!!!

It was so... shamefully and funny!

They started to laugh and we... ran away.

Than, after ~30 min., we went back to that place and... WE FOUND THAT DRAWING!!! Hurray! :punk:

We both were VERY happy!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats sounds like you had alot of fun.

a month ago my friend from ireland came over to go with me to the amsterdam gig. she came with her boyfriend 2 days earlier. we went out to an irish pub in my town and we had alot of fun. we were calling the bar man fortune (dont ask why :naughty:) and we asked him if he knew mika and he said yes, thats that hairdresser right?:shocked::naughty: we talked about mika all the time and when we walked through my town we tried to relate every store to mika and we were quoting mika. when it started raining we sang rain and were skipping in the middle of the night(we drank some beers:roftl:)

haha thats sounds like you had alot of fun.

a month ago my friend from ireland came over to go with me to the amsterdam gig. she came with her boyfriend 2 days earlier. we went out to an irish pub in my town and we had alot of fun. we were calling the bar man fortune (dont ask why :naughty:) and we asked him if he knew mika and he said yes, thats that hairdresser right?:shocked::naughty: we talked about mika all the time and when we walked through my town we tried to relate every store to mika and we were quoting mika. when it started raining we sang rain and were skipping in the middle of the night(we drank some beers:roftl:)

Haha, that's sounds fun too! :naughty: