heello :) nice to be here!

ruxi

hi i'm ruxi, from romania. and i've visited this forum quite often but for some reason i didn't register... i wonder why.i think it's a nice place to be. i've been posting on the mikasounds forum but thought it was worth giving it a try here.

uhmm i'm not used to this so if anyone could help me telling me where to go to edit my profile...i just don't find anything related to profile.

whooa i just noticed the emoticons...soo cute :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: and another one for mika :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::wink2:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! uhmm if i click on my name i view my profile...i want to edit it.. like putting a picture and a signature :blink: but i'm pants at how things work around here :sad:

vanessa :D pretty thank you :)

thanks! uhmm if i click on my name i view my profile...i want to edit it.. like putting a picture and a signature :blink: but i'm pants at how things work around here :sad:

Its easy done .. sowwwyy I must go and leave work :roftl::thumb_yello:

Someone or our lovely mods will help you:thumb_yello:

You're welcome !

to put a picture and a signature go straight into your private message thingie then you'll see control panel and there you will see it is writtn down edt profile or edit options !

I hope it works for you this way :thumb_yello:

hi i'm ruxi, from romania. and i've visited this forum quite often but for some reason i didn't register... i wonder why.i think it's a nice place to be. i've been posting on the mikasounds forum but thought it was worth giving it a try here.

uhmm i'm not used to this so if anyone could help me telling me where to go to edit my profile...i just don't find anything related to profile.

whooa i just noticed the emoticons...soo cute :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: and another one for mika :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::wink2:

haha! welcome to MFC Ruxi! hope u enjoy it here!my name is Devin (devi/dev)