Let's write funny stories!!

Emerald

The idea is simple: I start a story and then, a person can continue it for a while and stop, to let somebody else continue it and so on:D

Once upon a time, there was a little girl with pink hair. All the other girls were jealous of the little girl's hair but didn't want to admit it. They were so jealous that they teased the little girl (let's call her Pinky) and...

To be continued...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so the girl called pinky burst into tears and ran into a tree and knocked herself out.

She fainted... And something amazing happened. She arrived in another world. She could see Giants and Lilliputs, big flowers, huge flowers and really small flowers. There was a rainbow there and people could walk on it, as if it was a bridge! A really funny character came to her and asked: "Good day, little, what's your name?"

But Pinky was shy and had been told not to talk to strangers, so she didn't answer.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you! You're in the land of dreams!"

?

so then the little pink haired girl ran all the way home. when she got home she made herslef a yummy nutella sandwhich and sat down to watch Hollyoaks. whilst she was watching it her pink haired mummy walked in and stole the sandwhich and then her pink haired daddy got home from work and...:roftl:

so then the little pink haired girl ran all the way home. when she got home she made herslef a yummy nutella sandwhich and sat down to watch Hollyoaks. whilst she was watching it her pink haired mummy walked in and stole the sandwhich and then her pink haired daddy got home from work and...:roftl:

started to do an Irish Jig, because he couldn't walk properly....then the whole family started to dance together to a wonderful song called Boom Bop! when suddenly they heard a loud crash outside the window........

started to do an Irish Jig, because he couldn't walk properly....then the whole family started to dance together to a wonderful song called Boom Bop! when suddenly they heard a loud crash outside the window........

That was a giant, fallen from the sky (well at least, it's what Pinky and her parents thought).

All the three of them ran outside to see how the giant was.

He wasn't dead, but seriously injured. But the pink family didn't know how to take care of a giant! So...

...so they took him to Vienna to the hospital where they were told that the giant is suffering from the high-heels-syndrome...

as pinkys parents were so very kind, they payed for the giant to have them surgially removed. the surgeon finished quickly and the giant was put into giant plaster cast and the hospital ran out of plasster cast stuff.

this was finished very quickly and pinkys family and the giant went to her house to watch the end of hollyoaks. then pinky went out and swang on her swing when suddenly she fell off and broke her arm and her leg......

lol

as pinkys parents were so very kind, they payed for the giant to have them surgially removed. the surgeon finished quickly and the giant was put into giant plaster cast and the hospital ran out of plasster cast stuff.

this was finished very quickly and pinkys family and the giant went to her house to watch the end of hollyoaks. then pinky went out and swang on her swing when suddenly she fell off and broke her arm and her leg......

lol

The giant saw what happened and ran to Pinky. He said something and... magic! Pinky was fine again!!

The giant was a magician!! The little girl was really thankful. She kissed the giant and gave him a big flower. The giant (his name was Groar) really loved the flower and he put it on his coat.

Groar said that he wanted to take Pinky to a magical place and off they went...

Groar took little Pinky to a wonderful mountain made out of candy!! But mostly lollipops. There were lollipops all over the place, in lots of different colors. Then, all of a sudden, a handsome man with colorful skinny jeans and curly hair came out of the mountain and started to sing a song......

Groar took little Pinky to a wonderful mountain made out of candy!! But mostly lollipops. There were lollipops all over the place, in lots of different colors. Then, all of a sudden, a handsome man with colorful skinny jeans and curly hair came out of the mountain and started to sing a song......

The song was called.... ta da da... LOLLIPOP! Pinky really liked this song and started to dance with the beautiful curly haired guy.

That's how Mika found his lollipop girl!!

0Oo.THE END.oO0

lol that's so funny :roftl: I like it:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I'm used to doing that with friends when I'm bored during a class:roftl:

What I like is that the stories are always funny:thumb_yello:Full of nonsense, but still funny haha

Let's Start a new one!!!haha

There once was a guy named Minnie.....

Minnie??:blink:Poor guy:bleh:

He was really sad because he couldn't remember his dreams... He knew he was dreaming, because it's a fact, everybody does, but he just couldn't remember any of them.

All his friends were telling each other their dream in the morning. Minnie could only listen and when one of his friends asked "what was your dream tonight, Minnie?", he always said "nothing interesting...". That was awful. Minnie wanted a dream to talk about!!!

But one night, during a really warm summer night...

Minnie??:blink:Poor guy:bleh:

He was really sad because he couldn't remember his dreams... He knew he was dreaming, because it's a fact, everybody does, but he just couldn't remember any of them.

All his friends were telling each other their dream in the morning. Minnie could only listen and when one of his friends asked "what was your dream tonight, Minnie?", he always said "nothing interesting...". That was awful. Minnie wanted a dream to talk about!!!

But one night, during a really warm summer night...

he heard the patter of rain on his window and thought to himself "this is going to be the night I remember my dream! YAY"[:naughty:] so he sat in his bed, anxiosly waiting to fall asleep, but after an hour, he mind was still racing! why couldn't he go to sleep? Minnie started to sing himself to sleep by humming his favorite song:....

he heard the patter of rain on his window and thought to himself "this is going to be the night I remember my dream! YAY"[:naughty:] so he sat in his bed, anxiously waiting to fall asleep, but after an hour, he mind was still racing! why couldn't he go to sleep? Minnie started to sing himself to sleep by humming his favorite song:....

'oh billy brown fell in love with another man...'

and he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Minnie was in a dream world! he had done it!! a sweet melody filled his ears, he was standing on a yellowy orange floor and was surrounded by amazing creations! in the distance, he saw a pink haired girl- pinky!!!

she was dancing with a tall brown curly haired man in skinny jeans.

suddenly the music ended with a shrill 'lollipop!!!' and the man skipped over to him. and thats how mika found billy brown...

when minnie woke up, he still couldnt remember his dream but he knew he was billy brown.

-the end-

once apon a time, there was a fat kid at school who got teased because she was fat and she always wore a distinctive red hat and brown cowboy boots....

'oh billy brown fell in love with another man...'

and he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Minnie was in a dream world! he had done it!! a sweet melody filled his ears, he was standing on a yellowy orange floor and was surrounded by amazing creations! in the distance, he saw a pink haired girl- pinky!!!

she was dancing with a tall brown curly haired man in skinny jeans.

suddenly the music ended with a shrill 'lollipop!!!' and the man skipped over to him. and thats how mika found billy brown...

when minnie woke up, he still couldnt remember his dream but he knew he was billy brown.

-the end-

once apon a time, there was a fat kid at school who got teased because she was fat and she always wore a distinctive red hat and brown cowboy boots....

I see what you mean:naughty:

She really loved drinking Diet Coke and eating pizza....

I see what you mean:naughty:

She really loved drinking Diet Coke and eating pizza....

She also ate chips every day. One morning she woke up and got out of bed ready for school. She sighed and said to herself, "yeah I am fat. I know, I'll go on a diet."

She also ate chips every day. One morning she woke up and got out of bed ready for school. She sighed and said to herself, "yeah I am fat. I know, I'll go on a diet."

So she arranged an appointment with the doctor to discuss the issue.

She went to see her doctor the day after and she was a bit nervous...

But the doctor was really nice to her. He had warm brown eyes and curly hair. (loool). He told her she shouldn't go on a diet, cause "big girls are beautiful". The girl was surprised...

Then, the doctor asked if the girl had a job, because he needed someone for his show. He already had a lollipop girl and Billy Brown, but a big girl missed.

The girl said she would be very pleased to be the doctor's big girl. (the doctor is Mika, just in case some of you haven't understood that lool).

And now, the little girl is happy and all the skinny girls are jealous of her!:mf_rosetinted:

THE END

So she arranged an appointment with the doctor to discuss the issue.

She went to see her doctor the day after and she was a bit nervous...

But the doctor was really nice to her. He had warm brown eyes and curly hair. (loool). He told her she shouldn't go on a diet, cause "big girls are beautiful". The girl was surprised...

Then, the doctor asked if the girl had a job, because he needed someone for his show. He already had a lollipop girl and Billy Brown, but a big girl missed.

The girl said she would be very pleased to be the doctor's big girl. (the doctor is Mika, just in case some of you haven't understood that lool).

And now, the little girl is happy and all the skinny girls are jealous of her!:mf_rosetinted:

THE END

ha ha thats brilliant!!!!!!

lets do another one!

there was once an old lady from la la land. she needeed a walking stick and she loved to go on mika fan club on her laptop...

ha ha thats brilliant!!!!!!

lets do another one!

there was once an old lady from la la land. she needeed a walking stick and she loved to go on mika fan club on her laptop...

one day she had to go to hospital and she was told she couldnt go on mika fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...