anyone on last.fm?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Using a music recommendation system called "Audioscrobbler," Last.fm builds a detailed profile of each user's musical taste by recording details of all the songs the user listens to, either on the streamed radio stations or on the user's computer or some portable music devices. This information is transferred to Last.fm's database ("scrobbled") via a plugin installed into the user's music player. The profile data is then displayed on the user's profile page. The site offers numerous social networking features and can recommend and play artists similar to the user's favourites."

:bleh:

"Using a music recommendation system called "Audioscrobbler," Last.fm builds a detailed profile of each user's musical taste by recording details of all the songs the user listens to, either on the streamed radio stations or on the user's computer or some portable music devices. This information is transferred to Last.fm's database ("scrobbled") via a plugin installed into the user's music player. The profile data is then displayed on the user's profile page. The site offers numerous social networking features and can recommend and play artists similar to the user's favourites."

:bleh:

ohh it's that, then nop i don't have an account there but sounds cool

My friend just introduced me to last.fm yesterday! I haven't made an account or anything yet, but when I do, I'll see about adding you as a friend.:wink2:

yay! :D

ohh it's that, then nop i don't have an account there but sounds cool

it is cool! you should definetly join!