• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is, hope nobody minds me posting it=P

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

Buy it if you wish =]

Oh, and sorry about part of the article being cut off, it doesn't say anything about Mika though.

It's a better size than the October People Magazine I bought when Mika was in it.:roftl: That was such a rip off.

It's a better size than the October People Magazine I bought when Mika was in it.:roftl: That was such a rip off.

:roftl:was it expensive?

okay i was wondering how the september issue is out already when it's only the beginning of August?:blink:

I went by Borders to check it out and the picture is so small!:thumbdown:

really? well i'll probably end up buying it anyway cuz i usually buy Vogue....although i don't know why i buy the regular and not Teen cuz i am a teenager:naughty:

lol, well that's unfortunate, seeing as this was about two inches tall.:naughty: Q mag tends to do him more justice.

really? well i'll probably end up buying it anyway cuz i usually buy Vogue....although i don't know why i buy the regular and not Teen cuz i am a teenager:naughty:

The regular one is bigger and better :bleh:

but also more expensive, oh well.

although teen vogue is less daunting:naughty:

Luckily, I don't have to pay for it because my sister has a mysterious subscription to it that she never paid for.

But hey, it doesn't bother me:biggrin2:

lol, well that's unfortunate, seeing as this was about two inches tall.:naughty: Q mag tends to do him more justice.

The regular one is bigger and better :bleh:

but also more expensive, oh well.

although teen vogue is less daunting

Luckily, I don't have to pay for it because my sister has a mysterious subscription to it that she never paid for.

But hey, it doesn't bother me

wait is he in Q magazine a lot?!:blink: i only saw him once in the chicken suit....and man that mag. was expensive cuz it's imported from England so it ended up being like 10$:shocked:

aww not fair! :bleh:haha really? Vogue i didn't find that expensive, and i 'recyle' it into wallpaper for my room....:naughty:lliiiike this:

001-3.jpg

yep it's from one issue of Vogue....i also do this on my doors, and am currently workin on the rest of my room

wait is he in Q magazine a lot?!:blink: i only saw him once in the chicken suit....and man that mag. was expensive cuz it's imported from England so it ended up being like 10$:shocked:

aww not fair! :bleh:haha really? Vogue i didn't find that expensive, and i 'recyle' it into wallpaper for my room....:naughty:lliiiike this:

I have 2 Q mags with him in it i think. Yeah, December 2007 is one. He has paint all over in it =P

A lot of times large book stores will have it, just like many carry 10 different versions of certain magazines from different parts of the world.

The book store i like to go to stocks Q, and i'm in the U.S.- so i would check that out!

oh, and nice wall!

001-3.jpg

yep it's from one issue of Vogue....i also do this on my doors, and am currently workin on the rest of my room

thanks a lot for posting them! :punk:

*printing*

haha, no problem:bleh:

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

too bad i dont have a subscription to teen vogue anymore!! i might just go buy the issue JUST because of one pic of mika.

one time i was looking through an old issue of teen vogue (actually i think it was a bonus music issue) and i was randomly turning the pages, and BAM!! There was Mika!! :mf_lustslow: He had his own page and article!! I instantly ran around the house to show all my family members, even though they didn't care as much as me. And then i tore out the page and taped it up to the back of my bedroom door, which started my whole mika appreciation door. (well actually i just tape up anything i like on it, but majority of those things are mika related.)

so cool!!! and thanks for sharing! :naughty:

I got it, I got it, I got it hey hey hey hey.

:yay::roll1:

I'm glad too!

There's also a Jim Sturgess page :wub2::das:

:yay:

I went to the store and was really tempted to buy it,....but i had to look thru the magazine twice to find the mika picture:roftl:, i felt so stupid walking around the store......i'm still not sure to get it or not!

The Jim Sturgress page is:wub2: