Harmony film festival can you help me out??

RosinaKiwi

hey guys

can you help me

Im entering the harmony film festival and the theme is joy

I want to go huge impact so I want to ask people all over the world

and since this forum is the largest spread im involved in I wanted to ask you the question

what is your idea of JOY?? (as in what kinds of things make you feel joy, and what is your interpritation of the word)

I need to have the film submitted by 5pm on the 15th of august

can anyone help me through any medium; video, voice, or even write it down below its up to you

PS...I do NOT make ANY money out of this...its just to get my work noticed

PLEASE help a struggling artist out?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for me Joy has that meaning of the Simple pleasures of life...you know when you're doing something you really like or when you receive something nice and unexpected, or chatting with a good friend while having chocolate and tea on a rainy day, or shopping and getting extra-stuff (don't get me wrong...not in the meaning of being material but like getting something nice that sometimes just makes your day). Or finding a nice and quiet place where you spend the day with a good book not noticing that the time goes by and last but not least knowing that you always have your loved ones by your side. Just...enjoying every moment of life and knowing that you definitely have more good moments than bad ones.

and of course while doing all this you forget/ don't care so much of the bad things that happened, or could happen.

Joy is something that makes you feel good about yourself, either 'cause you had a good day or either 'cause you did something nice for someone.

--------

hope i helped...it's all i could come up with... good luck with your project...if i can help more just tell me.

oh and about grammar errors in the text above...please feel free to correct them. i'm really sleepy and having a lazy day today :blush-anim-cl:

for me Joy has that meaning of the Simple pleasures of life...you know when you're doing something you really like or when you receive something nice and unexpected, or chatting with a good friend while having chocolate and tea on a rainy day, or shopping and getting extra-stuff (don't get me wrong...not in the meaning of being material but like getting something nice that sometimes just makes your day). Or finding a nice and quiet place where you spend the day with a good book not noticing that the time goes by and last but not least knowing that you always have your loved ones by your side. Just...enjoying every moment of life and knowing that you definitely have more good moments than bad ones.

and of course while doing all this you forget/ don't care so much of the bad things that happened, or could happen.

Joy is something that makes you feel good about yourself, either 'cause you had a good day or either 'cause you did something nice for someone.

--------

hope i helped...it's all i could come up with... good luck with your project...if i can help more just tell me.

oh and about grammar errors in the text above...please feel free to correct them. i'm really sleepy and having a lazy day today :blush-anim-cl:

OMG OMG!! thank you!! This helps me sooo much!

Joy for me is the feeling you get when you just know everything is alright. When, even if it's for one minute, you feel like nothing else matters and you can beat the world. The little things in live can fill me with joy, just laughing about nothing, being with people I love. So conclusion is that life's simple things are the joy that keeps me going every single day:thumb_yello: