Francis Rodino / Luke Juby

Francis Rodino

Hi everyone,

It's little old me again. I wanted to drop by from time to time to share my music with you. It was great getting to know many of you and it's a priviledge to share some of the stories from the studio, particularly working with my friend Luke Juby.

I am finally able to play you one of the tracks I worked with Luke on. It's called "Blood" and it's inspired by a very dear friend of mine who is sadly fighting a terrible battle against Leukemia. The miraculous, scientific wonder of blood transfusions keep her (and so many other people) alive, and provide a further quality of life. Luke is playing grand piano and hammond on this track. I think you'll agree, it's simply beautiful.

Click here to listen to the song >>

It will be online for one day only, in the members section. It's free, and you can unsubscribe any time you like.

This is part of a co-ordinated campaign to get my music out to only people who really care. Registering will give you insider access to the recording process, videos, interviews and direct access to all of the people involved in making my album, "Circles & Squares".

At a time when labels are struggling, closing down and essentially trying to fight against the natural evolution of the music industry - the smart artists (like me! :-) are taking their music directly to music lovers (like you!) - building real connections/relationships with real people.

My future as a recording artist does not lie in selling albums. Albums are (sadly) dying out. What I'm trying to show you is that I'm a human being, and I would love you to come see me perform, and progress - it's a long term vision.

Moderators - thank you for having me, and I hope you don't find the occasional sharing of music intrusive in your wonderful community. I just found so many like-minded, lovely people here. It would be narrow-minded of me to ignore them.

love all around. we Mika fans certainly have a lot of that, don't we.

Francis

http://www.francisrodino.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My future as a recording artist does not lie in selling albums. Albums are (sadly) dying out. What I'm trying to show you is that I'm a human being, and I would love you to come see me perform, and progress - it's a long term vision.

I would LOVE to see you perform live!!!!

Are you planning on coming to America anytime in the future?

I would LOVE to see you perform live!!!!

Are you planning on coming to America anytime in the future?

I don't have any tour dates yet as I my album is not out yet. But what I will try to do is drum up as much interest as possible in different territories. That's why it's so important to connect with fans and spread the word - I'll even have fans/friends organise some of my gigs in the different instances..

so we'll see. i'm not out of the studio yet, so touring is a little way off.

i am playing in Amsterdam at the Paradiso on the 15th of August, and then a festival called "Hobble on the Cobbles" in Aylesbury, England on the 24th.

I don't have any tour dates yet as I my album is not out yet. But what I will try to do is drum up as much interest as possible in different territories. That's why it's so important to connect with fans and spread the word - I'll even have fans/friends organise some of my gigs in the different instances..

so we'll see. i'm not out of the studio yet, so touring is a little way off.

i am playing in Amsterdam at the Paradiso on the 15th of August, and then a festival called "Hobble on the Cobbles" in Aylesbury, England on the 24th.

All of the greatest artists come out of Europe! That is one reason we are always so far behind where music is concerned. Well I guess all we can do here in America is spread the word, and help people to hear your music. Hopefully we will not have to wait f o r e v e r to have the chance to see you live. If you ever need assistance promoting or anything we are here for you. And would love to help you along as your career moves forward.

Francis, I don't think I'm gonna make Amsterdam, besides Sellaband refused to send me any details *does the hand*

But I just ain't got the money to travel all ze way to Amsterdam again, unless you come and pick me up in a limo:mf_rosetinted: