This One's For Us Girls PART 30

hotdlp

i'm fine.. just sitting here with my lollipop and eating:roftl::bleh:

how was your day?

Nice to hear that!:bleh:

My day was okay. From today on there is a new workmate in my office and I had to show her my work. She's very smart and after some hours she could do some easy tasks alone and I had only assist her a bit. So it was a quite relaxing day for me. But today I forgot to, I ate only some sweets and an icecream.... :naughty:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to hear that!:bleh:

My day was okay. From today on there is a new workmate in my office and I had to show her my work. She's very smart and after some hours she could do some easy tasks alone and I had only assist her a bit. So it was a quite relaxing day for me. But today I forgot to, I ate only some sweets and an icecream.... :naughty:

is she cute?:wink2:

It's been pretty lazy, yours?

I was a bit lazy too. I showed the new girl in my office my work and then she nearly did it alone.... I only had to assist her a bit.:naughty::naughty: But I'm very hungry cause I forgot to eat. I ate only some sweets and an icecream. :wink2:

I'm trying not to watch it too much. :naughty:

Yeah I don't want that to happen like it did with the other vid, I'm still hooked and I can't believe I can recite all the lines that have been said :doh:

I was a bit lazy too. I showed the new girl in my office my work and then she nearly did it alone.... I only had to assist her a bit.:naughty::naughty: But I'm very hungry cause I forgot to eat. I ate only some sweets and an icecream. :wink2:

Oh, she must be a very smart girl then :bleh:

Only? You must be starving then!