1st of August-HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWITZERLAND!! Or the SWISS thread!!

Emerald

Hello!!!

Fire works, mmh, how beautiful!! Happy birthday Switzerland!!:biggrin2:

I don't know if there's a Swiss thread already, but here it is anyway!!!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool, this is a really nice town!!:thumb_yello:

Do you want to go the the Montreux Jazz Festival?

That would be lovely!

I WANT to go to the Freddie Mercury Memorial Day held in Montreux each September... and I want to see Freddie's statue --- SO BAD :wub2:

That would be lovely!

I WANT to go to the Freddie Mercury Memorial Day held in Montreux each September... and I want to see Freddie's statue --- SO BAD :wub2:

Oh, I see! I've seen it! It's nothing really amazing, but still, it's Freddie Mercury's statue!:wink2:

I've never been in Florida, that must be cool! I've seen the North-East of the USA (New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, etc...) and I really loved it! I'd like to see more of the USA!! Specially the Grand Canyon:mf_lustslow:

Oh, I see! I've seen it! It's nothing really amazing, but still, it's Freddie Mercury's statue!:wink2:

I've never been in Florida, that must be cool! I've seen the North-East of the USA (New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, etc...) and I really loved it! I'd like to see more of the USA!! Specially the Grand Canyon:mf_lustslow:

You're wrong in this point... :wink2:

the statue is AMAZING... It's a very sentimental moment to see it for every Queen fan.. I promise !

You know that Holly don't you?:wub2::wub2:

I've seen that you already noticed the other swiss thread XD but I think they're both not used much ;) We're not so many swiss peeps here :wink2:

the statue is AMAZING... It's a very sentimental moment to see it for every Queen fan.. I promise !

I've seen that you already noticed the other swiss thread XD but I think they're both not used much ;) We're not so many swiss peeps here :wink2:

Yeah, that's maybe because I'm not a huge fan of Queen:naughty:I like their music, but that's it...

Maybe a mod could close this thread?

Let's meet on violetsky's Swiss thread instead:thumb_yello:

Yeah, that's maybe because I'm not a huge fan of Queen:naughty:I like their music, but that's it...

Maybe a mod could close this thread?

Let's meet on violetsky's Swiss thread instead:thumb_yello:

I would change the name to just "Swiss thread" if I knew how XD When I started it I thought I will always be the only swiss person here :roftl:

I would change the name to just "Swiss thread" if I knew how XD When I started it I thought I will always be the only swiss person here :roftl:

Yeah... maybe you should start a whole new one and ask for the other to be closed?

I think we're not even 10 on here:naughty:

OH I do!!!! :wub2:

I have had SO many dreams about going to Montreux -- and seeing the statue! *all my dreams were CRAZY*... but, I think that is because of my fear of being in another country!!!! YES,,,, that is a huge fear of mine...although I want to travel BADLY!!!!!

Anyways -- I guess you DO have to be a True Queen fan to deeply appreciate the awe....

I don't think I could stand in Montreux before the statue looking at Lake Geneva and NOT cry. In ALL of my dreams I cried. One was SO intense and 'real' I wolk up literally crying. I guess one of my main goals in LIFE is to get to Montreux!!!! As much as Farrokh loved it -- I KNOW I will!!!! :wub2:

I have had SO many dreams about going to Montreux -- and seeing the statue! *all my dreams were CRAZY*... but, I think that is because of my fear of being in another country!!!! YES,,,, that is a huge fear of mine...although I want to travel BADLY!!!!!

Anyways -- I guess you DO have to be a True Queen fan to deeply appreciate the awe....

I don't think I could stand in Montreux before the statue looking at Lake Geneva and NOT cry. In ALL of my dreams I cried. One was SO intense and 'real' I wolk up literally crying. I guess one of my main goals in LIFE is to get to Montreux!!!! As much as Farrokh loved it -- I KNOW I will!!!! :wub2:

I hope you will! :punk::punk:

I think I will cry when I'll be before the Grand Canyon...:wub2:

I cried too darling...:tears: everytime I saw it !! And I was there 5 times :wub2: But the first time I saw it was the most amazing experience ! I was shivering and tears came to my eyes and I just stood in front of it and felt like Mr. Bulsaras spirit was so close like never before.. then I turned around and a swan swam by.. and I remembered how Freddie loved the swans and wanted to own them ;) and I said to the swan.. "Do you know how lucky you are? You're one of Freddies swans ^^" :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I cried too darling...:tears: everytime I saw it !! And I was there 5 times :wub2: But the first time I saw it was the most amazing experience ! I was shivering and tears came to my eyes and I just stood in front of it and felt like Mr. Bulsaras spirit was so close like never before.. then I turned around and a swan swam by.. and I remembered how Freddie loved the swans and wanted to own them ;) and I said to the swan.. "Do you know how lucky you are? You're one of Freddies swans ^^" :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Oooh!!!!!:)

yeah I'm a huge Queen and Freddie Mercury fan :thumb_yello: Freddie Mercury loved Montreux ! He spent his last month there and Queen recorded some albums there too :wink2: That's why Montreux means so much to Queenfans ;)

Yeah, I knew that, it must be written on the statue... or our teacher told us something about that when we went...:naughty:

Maybe a Mika's statue in Moutier?:bleh: *hope, Emilie, hope* haha