Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I could definitely do with something from the headquarters right now :naughty:

All that "A papparazzo earned a few quid again, so Mika must be ****ing the other person on the pics on a regular basis" is getting so boring after all these months of repetition... :bored::sleep_1:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could definitely do with something from the headquarters right now :naughty:

All that "A papparazzo earned a few quid again, so Mika must be ****ing the other person on the pics on a regular basis" is getting so boring after all these months of repetition... :bored::sleep_1:

Oh yeah. This smells like another story of nonsense packed in a box of untruthness and fakeness.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah. This smells like another story of nonsense packed in a box of untruthness and fakeness.:mf_rosetinted:

well said people, well said :thumb_yello:

Aww... :huglove:

Come have some fun in the Mika's girlfriend threads. Might make you feel better. :naughty:

haha I saw that...Nice little bump he had going between his legs there.. :mf_rosetinted:

those pics were odd to me though, it almost looked like they were fighting or something in my opinion, cuz they weren't ever looking at each other or smiling :naughty:

Let's just hope they break up soon. Clearly these dates with Adele are cutting into his blogging time. :thumbdown:

ah yes too true!

maybe she will make a guest appearence on his blog. teaching us all how to win his drunken affections. :mf_rosetinted:

ah yes too true!

maybe she will make a guest appearence on his blog. teaching us all how to win his drunken affections. :mf_rosetinted:

He'd better put his drunken energy into a Confessions follow-up :wub2: He'd get my (not necessarily) drunken affection for sure :blush-anim-cl: *toddles off to watch the feather vid* :wub2:

Let's just hope they break up soon. Clearly these dates with Adele are cutting into his blogging time. :thumbdown:

LMAOOO :lmao:

haha I saw that...Nice little bump he had going between his legs there..

those pics were odd to me though, it almost looked like they were fighting or something in my opinion, cuz they weren't ever looking at each other or smiling :naughty:

Maybe these are the first signs of strain, so the relationship is ending? Love on the rocks...:naughty:

LMAOOO :lmao:

Maybe these are the first signs of strain, so the relationship is ending? Love on the rocks...:naughty:

:roftl: wow this whole relationship has run its course in the last half an hour.... hahaha. On the other thread we have them already expecting twins and here they're ending things....Life in FAST Motion!

Ohh and new comments are being approved....

... and no it's not odd at all to talk to oneself like this :roftl:

lol don't worry, I noticed it too :wink2: