Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I agree. Everyone is so nice.

I must agree, even though I only met a few Portuguese MFC'ers! :thumb_yello:

It's such a good vibe Before/during/after the gig! Love it!! :wub2: Can't wait for the next time!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe, just saw it, how cute :blush-anim-cl:

Do we know if it was an MFC-er who gave it to him? I never saw those before, they're cute! They remind me of, like a "boy's version" of Polly Pocket, I used to looooove Polly Pocket!!!

Do we know if it was an MFC-er who gave it to him? I never saw those before, they're cute! They remind me of, like a "boy's version" of Polly Pocket, I used to looooove Polly Pocket!!!

It reminds me of Polly Pocket too :punk:

Do we know what airport it is?

He could have got it a week ago for all we know, it's hard to tell.

The only indicator is, it was definitely after La Rochelle because of the jumper.

I feel like Miss Marple:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

excuse me.. but.. what`s Polly Pocket?! :blink:

It's a toy it's like a tiny little house and Polly Pocket is this tiny tiny little girl who lives in the house, evth is miniature..they were so much fun to play with: you could get loads of different kinds...I had a hairdresser's, a doctor's, a Chinese restaurant....

http://www.toywiz.com/pollypocket.html

Lol looking at that, it all seems to have become more complicated and high-tech than it was when I was young.....

They were so fun! But I always lost Polly :naughty:

hahahaha yeah that was an issue, she was so tiny!!!

Do we know what airport it is?

He could have got it a week ago for all we know, it's hard to tell.

The only indicator is, it was definitely after La Rochelle because of the jumper.

I feel like Miss Marple:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing! :roftl: Yeah I dunno, could've even been before he went to Spain....

The airport looked pretty luxurious to me.....I've been to MANY airports and I've never seen nice seats like that! Must've been in the VIP room.. :fisch:

Ooh Polly!!:wub2:

I had way too many Polly Pockets:wub2:

Me and my sister had like a lil village of them, and we combined it with Super van city(yes it was a boys toy:naughty:) and used to spend hours driving the lil Pollys to visit each others houses:naughty:

I've been feeling so nostalgic lately! I think its because of Mika's wonderpets blog and now the To-Fu one:naughty:

Ooh Polly!!:wub2:

I had way too many Polly Pockets

Me and my sister had like a lil village of them, and we combined it with Super van city(yes it was a boys toy:naughty:) and used to spend hours driving the lil Pollys to visit each others houses:naughty:

I've been feeling so nostalgic lately! I think its because of Mika's wonderpets blog and now the To-Fu one:naughty:

Oooh coooool!!! They really were fun!

Oh and the new Pollys are :thumbdown:

they're really big and look too "cool" :naughty:

they used to have little girly flowery dressy things, now they're just different...

I miss vintage Polly

yeah, you can't beat the original...the whole POINT of it was that she was tiny!!! :naughty:

They were so fun! But I always lost Polly :naughty:

:naughty: yeah, and you know the ones that used to bend? mine always broke in 2 tiny halfs

yeah, you can't beat the original...the whole POINT of it was that she was tiny!!! :naughty:

yes, polly pocket:naughty:

I think I had this doll called Lucy Locket once...though she was far bigger than Polly, her last name was locket:blink:

Oooh, sorry to hear that Anouk.

I had a similar situation last year, when one of my best friends died, she was only 45.

It's pretty hard, especially if you are really close, I know it knocked me for six.

But it will get easier in time, I never thought it would, but it did have a positive effect for me, in the fact that she always encouraged me to go and do things, or I would live regretting that I hadn't.

And that's what I do now, and I feel closer to her than ever in doing it.

So don't despair, I know it will feel like life is crap right now, but it will get easier.

Thanks...

I know, I've been there before.... Too many of the ones I love already passed away. The worst was when my boyfriend died, when I was 16, it's ten years ago but that is still a bleeding wound. He was just 18 and I felt like no one really understood what I felt.....Everyone was like 'life goes on', but for me it felt like the world had stopped turning.Everyone was having fun but I just couldn't.... Felt so alone, for over a year....I still miss him, but you're right, it gets better with time. The death of a beloved one is the birth of beautiful memories..... But for now those memories hurt, cause they make you realise that you've lost someone.....I'm glad I can share my feelings this time, I don't have to do it on my own.....

Yeah, what is the deal with that?

I look around the kids toys for my little niece and nephews birthday and Christmas pressies, and I noticed that Polly Pocket seems to be gigantic now!:blink:

Thanks...

I know, I've been there before.... Too many of the ones I love already passed away. The worst was when my boyfriend died, when I was 16, it's ten years ago but that is still a bleeding wound. He was just 18 and I felt like no one really understood what I felt.....Everyone was like 'life goes on', but for me it felt like the world had stopped turning.Everyone was having fun but I just couldn't.... Felt so alone, for over a year....I still miss him, but you're right, it gets better with time. The death of a beloved one is the birth of beautiful memories..... But for now those memories hurt, cause they make you realise that you've lost someone.....I'm glad I can share my feelings this time, I don't have to do it on my own.....

Anouk, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were going through such a difficult time. That's a lot of pain; I hope you're doing okay, and I'm glad to hear you can talk about it; I believe that's a sign of healing. As you say, it's unbelievably tough when people don't seem to understand what you're going through: everyone deals with these tragedies in their own way, and that's the only way we can get through. It's true, fond memories can really hurt, but as you say, with time it gets easier, and you know you'll have those memories forever.

:huglove:

Yeah, what is the deal with that?

I look around the kids toys for my little niece and nephews birthday and Christmas pressies, and I noticed that Polly Pocket seems to be gigantic now!:blink:

Weird! That's sad :sad: I haven't gone to a toy shop in aaaaaages; I'll have to do that soon and see what's changed!

Anouk, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were going through such a difficult time. That's a lot of pain; I hope you're doing okay, and I'm glad to hear you can talk about it; I believe that's a sign of healing. As you say, it's unbelievably tough when people don't seem to understand what you're going through: everyone deals with these tragedies in their own way, and that's the only way we can get through. It's true, fond memories can really hurt, but as you say, with time it gets easier, and you know you'll have those memories forever.

Thank you:huglove:

I'm totally broken today, after this week of sadness....

I'm leaving you for now, thanks for this wonderful place where I'll always find some distraction and always have some fun with all of you:wub2:

Sweet dreams and see you soon!

Night night!

Sorry if I'm intruding on any ongoing conversations that are going on.

But the blog is amazing! That toy is REALLY cool. Wait..huh? Mika, you know you do have more than one function, no? I mean you sing, dance, eat, breathe, zip up you zipper. Look, I listed 5 already:biggrin2: I can surely list more, if you want.

I love how he said The Devil Robots are nice because they sent him lots of toy:roftl:

And that shirt, nice. Seeing it so much makes me think I NEED one.:naughty:

Oh and if he only knew what is coming his way with the mugs from the MFC:thumb_yello:

Thank you:huglove:

I'm totally broken today, after this week of sadness....

I'm leaving you for now, thanks for this wonderful place where I'll always find some distraction and always have some fun with all of you:wub2:

Sweet dreams and see you soon!

Night night!

Night night Anouk, hope you sleep well:huglove:

But the blog is amazing! That toy is REALLY cool. Wait..huh? Mika, you know you do have more than one function, no? I mean you sing, dance, eat, breathe, zip up you zipper. Look, I listed 5 already:biggrin2: I can surely list more, if you want.

I love how he said The Devil Robots are nice because they sent him lots of toy:roftl:

Oh and if he only knew what is coming his way with the mugs from the MFC:thumb_yello:

Worryingly, I think he just might.

If he can open a present someone bought him for his birthday beforehand, I think he might just have opened the envelope at the back of the photo album, which Avoca gave him in Nyon, even though she asked him not to!

It has the designs for the mugs in it.

And he seems to be getting the hang of blagging freebies from people at the moment:roftl:.

dance, wiggle his bum, entrance women (and some men...) all across the globe.... shall i go on?:roftl: