Meeting Mika After A Gig

pianogirlsammy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is this.

OK...Lollipop just ended and i am ready to leave. I want to meet mika...

WHAT DO I DO FROM THIS POINT?!(The end of the concert)

Okay, this is pretty much the dull part of the evening.

You just go out to where the artists come out, and wait, and wait, and wait.....

And then after about a couple of hours, he'll be out. You may see the band first, which is always a good indicator that he will be on his way, as they nearly always leave first, except if he's not 100%, then you may get a quick hello and thank you before he goes.

Okay, this is pretty much the dull part of the evening.

You just go out to where the artists come out, and wait, and wait, and wait.....

And then after about a couple of hours, he'll be out. You may see the band first, which is always a good indicator that he will be on his way, as they nearly always leave first, except if he's not 100%, then you may get a quick hello and thank you before he goes.

.........well how will i know where the artist's exit is?

.........well how will i know where the artist's exit is?

It's usually around the back or side of the building.

If you are with any other MFCers, don't worry you'll find it.

1. When?

Last January

2. How did you know where to go? Did you ask anyone?

If i were you i would get to the venue early so you can scout out the stage door- then you'll know right where to sprint to when the show is over=]

3. What happened? (TELL YOUR STORY!)

He was very very very polite and nice. He tends to look straight into your eyes when you talk to him or vice versa.(they're purdy eyes, you'll have no problem staring right back =P)

Talked for a minute or so etc, etc. and i gave him some things and got a very nice piccie.

4. Was it difficult to meet him?

Good god no!

but i will say, that for me it was the first time in my life where i have been shy- And i find it to be a hugely irritating place for that to happen haha, i hope nobody could tell too much....:blush-anim-cl:

5. How long did you wait?

an hour maybe? It varies.

6. Does he often stay after to meet people? What is allowed?(pics,autographs, hugs?)

Depends on how he is after she show. They tend to wear you out, especially when you have a string of tours, so often he is very tired. If there are only a few people waiting for him and he's well, you might get a pic and such, but if there are many people,or he isn't feeling well, then he may just thank the crowd and take gifts, or sigh stuff and say hello.

7. How many people are allowed to meet him? Can I do something to make sure I get back there? (tell the guards anything)

Usually, when he meets fans, its out of a back stage door and who ever is in the crowd waiting will receive what he is willing to lay out that night. He has done a few meet and greet type things though, and usually you get a wrist band for that- or so I hear...=]

Oh, and in my experience, security guards aren't the least bit helpful. Probably more hindering, but hey, that's just my pov.

8. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF MEETING HIM?!?!

If you wait for him outside probably pretty good as long as there aren't a bazillion screaming people there!

Celebrities are often like bunnies, if you don't scare them, they'll eventually come out of their hole:bleh:

9. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW IN ORDER TO MEET HIM???

Just be happy and try to be calm=] He's very nice and generous and does the best he can to please everybody.

Oh, and good luck!

=D

see, i wont be. thats my problem.

are my chances still good?

I don't think you can avoid them,:roftl: MFC people will for sure be waiting for him and I suggest you just talk to people and ask them if they come from this the fan club.

It's the absolute safest way to be sure you're waiting at the right place.:thumb_yello:

1. Feb 28 2008

2. I was just in the queu and then a woman came out of the venue and started to give pink bracelets to meet Mika.. I went and ask for 2 and she gave me

3. It was bittersweet, I met him but thanks to some rude and impolite people, I couldn't get my pic with him

4. It was very easy, but they rest of the fans ruined it, which I don't think will happen to you in the US because they are no as crazy for him as in Europe

5. Like half an hour in the afterparty and like 1 hour to see him in the back door

6. In my experiencia all was allowed if were in the afterparty, but outside the venue just autographs

7. Don't have any idea, security wasn't helpful at all, they don't care, you should look for people who seem to have a connection with Mika

8. I think he is more handsome than in pictures, he is nice, nothing changes I think

9. Be aware of everything around you