I dreamed'bout Mika when I was lie in this morning

catgenius

When I get up late this morning I think its weekend then Continued to sleep,time after slowly I found myself participanting in the gathering of unknown,suddenly I happend to see there is Mika in crowed from the far away whose wearing a simply top as usually:shocked: Therefore everyone from the party was in sitting,I seek around coz Im try to find him,finally the sit next to me was still empty and I imaged about...u know would Mika end up stay in this place:wub2:, Actually he walks in lounge after gazed round as came over here then sits beside me:shocked:I just stared him by stealth,he is quite tall when sits near me,I couldn't helped my heartbeating and speechless,so I keep silence coz I was afraid of looking foolish in front of my dreaming boy with incoherently,after that he took out a musicsheet and starts to sing a song that I never heard(I very want to record it if I could,I promised),I thought he wants to practising,so very enjoyed in it~cannot controlled myself to sing along with a harmony to him,what a shame I was too nervous sometimes the wrong tunes will comes out...but he seems excited to sings loudly more,same as here~later people became quietly and we stopped singing,it might be someone who held this party would like to talks something,I think both of us need to listen it,Mika seems to get bored of sits regularly as hang his arm on my shoulder,I stil remembered l could felt the weight of happiness that he has and whichs when I lift on as well:blush-anim-cl:

but I sadly wake up after that~:no:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get up late this morning I think its weekend then Continued to sleep,time after slowly I found myself participanting in the gathering of unknown,suddenly I happend to see there is Mika in crowed from the far away whose wearing a simply top as usually:shocked: Therefore everyone from the party was in sitting,I seek around coz Im try to find him,finally the sit next to me was still empty and I imaged about...u know would Mika end up stay in this place:wub2:, Actually he walks in lounge after gazed round as came over here then sits beside me:shocked:I just stared him by stealth,he is quite tall when sits near me,I couldn't helped my heartbeating and speechless,so I keep silence coz I was afraid of looking foolish in front of my dreaming boy with incoherently,after that he took out a musicsheet and starts to sing a song that I never heard(I very want to record it if I could,I promised),I thought he wants to practising,so very enjoyed in it~cannot controlled myself to sing alone with a harmony to him,but I was too nervous sometimes the wrong tunes will comes out...but he seems excited to sings loudly more,same as here~but later people became quietly and we stopped singing,it might be someone who held this party would like to talk something,I think both of us need to listen it,Mika seems to get bored of sits regularly as hang his arm on my should,I stil remembered l could felt the weight of happiness that he has:blush-anim-cl:

but I sadly wake up after that~:no:

awwwwwww

i hate when dreams like that end!