Late intro... err

Emerald

Hi!!!

You know, I was so excited about posting on the MFC that I FORGOT to introduce myself to everybody!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I have often thought of creating a thread to introduce myself properly, but always forgot to do it... Now, I'm doing it!

So, hi! My real name is Emilie, I'm 19 and I live in Switzerland, in a small town between Basel and Bienne. I speak French!

I study English and French languages and literatures at university (in Neuchâtel).

When I first heard "Relax", I thought "Man, who's that crazy guy?:blink:" and I didn't really like the song...

Then came "Grace Kelly" and I loved it immediately! So I started listening to Mika's other songs and I found most of them great!

I really became a fan last summer, when I was in Cambridge for a language course. I listened to LICM everyday for one month:punk:. And I started to like all the songs! Which is a rare thing... for me:naughty:

Then, I read an article in a newspaper about Mika coming to the Paléo, and after that, I started looking for interviews and videos and stuff. I registered on MySpace to send him messages and my obsession started! Too late... I missed all his gigs... Even the Paléo...:tears:

Now, I'm on the MFC and I really love being here! All the people are so nice and it's a relief to be able to talk with people who feel the same way as I do... Nobody outside the MFC really understands my obsession... So THANK YOU all!!:huglove:

Emerald (Emilie) XOooxOxoxo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and

welcome.gif to MFC!

it has been nice talking with you! :naughty:

Ouais, je sais je sais:naughty::naughty:Cool de parler avec toi aussi!!:wink2:

Non mais sérieux, je suis droguée, ca va plus là...:bleh:

The one who help me with my english when I need help! :thumb_yello:

Ce n'est jamais trop tard pour te dire :welcomeani:

Wow, yeah, I can help sometimes:thumb_yello:

Meeeeeeeeeerci poulette!!!:biggrin2:

Hey Emilie....

(I did not know u r 19:naughty: I'm so glad i met ya and u r here...

:welcomeani:

See ya...!:drunk_sing:

P.S. I've never introduced my self:blink: lol i'm saying myself all the time to slow down

Thank you!!!:huglove:I'm glad you're here too!!!:wub2:

hey and welcome!!

you know what i realized when i saw this thread.....i never made a welcome thread for me either!

Ha ha so I'm not the only one I see:naughty:

Nobody outside the MFC really understands my obsession... So THANK YOU all!!:huglove:

Emerald (Emilie) XOooxOxoxo

It happens to a lot of us, thank god for the MFC!:wink2:

Welcome Emelie!:thumb_yello: