I F*ing hate august (it hates me too)

DarkLight

once again another nightmarish thing has happened to me (what a darned surprise) The ceiling in our living room has caved in big style it clobbered my mum (luckily not on the head) my bedroom is right above the living room so i'm extremelly apprehensive about going into my room even for a moment!

Our prat of a landlord has swanned off to london (we live in hull, yorkshire) so heck knows what we can do at the moment.

My arrogant bitch of a sister will only let mum stay with her she doesn't want me or my dad to stay with her as she hates us both (me especially) and my great auntie has cancer which has knocked her for 6 & also a major virus

as we come from a severely 'broken' family there's no where else to stay & we only have £25 on us at the moment

it's not the first time something bad has happened in august, in 2006 I nearly got killed twice in a fortnight in early & mid august and last year I found my aunt has cancer

I hate august!!!!!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

once again another nightmarish thing has happened to me (what a darned surprise) The ceiling in our living room has caved in big style it clobbered my mum (luckily not on the head) my bedroom is right above the living room so i'm extremelly apprehensive about going into my room even for a moment!

Our prat of a landlord has swanned off to london (we live in hull, yorkshire) so heck knows what we can do at the moment.

My arrogant bitch of a sister will only let mum stay with her she doesn't want me or my dad to stay with her as she hates us both (me especially) and my great auntie has cancer which has knocked her for 6 & also a major virus

as we come from a severely 'broken' family there's no where else to stay & we only have £25 on us at the moment

it's not the first time something bad has happened in august, in 2006 I nearly got killed twice in a fortnight in early & mid august and last year I found my aunt has cancer

I hate august!!!!!!!

:tears: this is awful! o my goodness...you can stay with me:huglove: awww i wish there was something we all could do! hopefully your roof will get fixed soon and stay positive, it's the best solution!

thanks guys

it's just another major pain in the ass for me to deal with.

I was in my bedroom & had a cd on & all I heared was a loud banging & crashing & mum & dad shouting & screaming I thought either some psycho was breaking in or that mum was trying to kill dad again as she did in august 2006 (it's a major stress believe me, i still haven't recovered & everytime they argue i.e most days I fear the worst) I'm a major jibbering wreck & I wish I could leave home but with minimal money it's just not possible.

I have tried to get a council house but have been on dozens of waiting lists since i was 17 (I'll be 23 this october) and i still haven't had one single offer of a place despite my disabilities that's how much they give a sh*t

great isn't it!

yeah we have the landlords number but he's not doing bugger all atm he says he'll try & get the builders in sometime next week, what bloomin' use is that ffs? next week is no good is it

our house is a wreck & we still have to live in it, i'm sat in my room now (apprehensively) & the floorboards are quaking a bit & it's very nervewracking I'm scared my floor will cave in but there's absolutely nowhere else I can sleep I can't even sleep in another room so i'm stuck which is great (not)

Awww Chantelle! :huglove: Things may be difficult at the moment, but hopefuly they will get better soon. I'm so sorry to hear of your family troubles and of your poor auntie. Just know that we're all here for you and you can always talk to us anytime you need a little bit of comfort. Big hugs, love, kisses and best wishes, love Sam xoxox

Awww Chantelle! :huglove: Things may be difficult at the moment, but hopefuly they will get better soon. I'm so sorry to hear of your family troubles and of your poor auntie. Just know that we're all here for you and you can always talk to us anytime you need a little bit of comfort. Big hugs, love, kisses and best wishes, love Sam xoxox

aww thanks :thumb_yello:

it's nice what you guys have all said & to know I can 'talk' to you if i need to it kinda helps a bit

you guys are so cool (seriously) you're better than those on the dbff (derren brown fan forum) I do adore Derren a LOT but those on the forum aren't as nice as you guys here on the mfc!! you're all great!!!:thumb_yello:

aww thanks :thumb_yello:

it's nice what you guys have all said & to know I can 'talk' to you if i need to it kinda helps a bit

you guys are so cool (seriously) you're better than those on the dbff (derren brown fan forum) I do adore Derren a LOT but those on the forum aren't as nice as you guys here on the mfc!! you're all great!!!:thumb_yello:

You're welcome, I'm glad this helps! Us at MFC are a caring bunch! :blush-anim-cl:

I hate august!!!!!!!

omg! thats terrible! i am so sorry! i hope things straighten out!

You're welcome, I'm glad this helps! Us at MFC are a caring bunch! :blush-anim-cl:

you all are a very caring bunch indeed :punk::thumb_yello:

I feel i fit in more here than I do anywhere both online & in real life, I've always felt like the odd one out in any group but here i feel i fit in more & i get on with all you guys pretty well, unlike anywhere else I don't get picked on here or made to feel like an outsider or weird or anything bad

thumbs up for all mfcers:thumb_yello:

the floor seems to have stopped rumbling (for now) hope it'll be ok 'til wre get repairs done

you all are a very caring bunch indeed :punk::thumb_yello:

I feel i fit in more here than I do anywhere both online & in real life, I've always felt like the odd one out in any group but here i feel i fit in more & i get on with all you guys pretty well, unlike anywhere else I don't get picked on here or made to feel like an outsider or weird or anything bad

thumbs up for all mfcers:thumb_yello:

the floor seems to have stopped rumbling (for now) hope it'll be ok 'til wre get repairs done

Same here, I mean I have Asperger's and I sometimes feel out of things, but you all make me feel welcome. We are all equal and that needs to be recognised. Glad the floor's settled down okay, I have to go now, so talk to you soon, love you, Sam xoxox