MIKA SUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*faints*

MIKAmadRosie1996

Did u hear that mika was sued by mika nakishma because he has the same name as her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like my sister suing disney and c.s.lewis for alice in wonderland because she is called alice or christina agrilara suing christina from dancincing on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean come on, he hasnt stolen her name! just because mika changed the c to a k in his name doesnt mean he was copying mika n!!!!!!:shocked::thumbdown::thumbdown:

lovayas.gif:bleh:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did u hear that mika was sued by mika nakishma because he has the same name as her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like my sister suing disney and c.s.lewis for alice in wonderland because she is called alice or christina agrilara suing christina from dancincing on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean come on, he hasnt stolen her name! just because mika changed the c to a k in his name doesnt mean he was copying mika n!!!!!!:shocked::thumbdown:

lovayas.gif:bleh:

I strongly doubt it. In the past he was sued by a Belgian reggae artist named Mika but she lost the case:thumb_yello:

Yup, just read the article .... old case, it turns out Mika was never sued .... so, I hope it's OK ... I'm gonna close this thread ... :wub2::thumb_yello: