Emerald

"excitée"

Oh, je ne sais pas:blink:Mais ce n'est pas grave, ils ne sont pas si importants que ça:thumb_yello:

--> I don't know, but it's ok, they're not that important anyway:thumb_yello:

merci! excitee.....

whooo! je comprede le francias avant je dire l'anglais.....uhh je ne sais pas si c'est juste.....

oui, tres bien! [Yay so i don't need to worry about them!:bleh:]

Quelle est la place tu ecrives pour le Mika blog?:roftl:je suis desole, c'est is mauvais francais![ I don't even know if that was right either!:naughty:]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, I have a teacher soul.

You definately have! What are you studieing? It'll only take weaks before we have got to pay you, lots!:naughty:

Notre classe grosse (c'est pas le bon mot, je crois, since the class is not getting fat but the word I'm looking for is growing)!

C'est dure d'écrire Francais, plus dure que parler! Mais j'aime! Francais est mon langue préferé. C'est le plus beau langue je crois.

Je n'ai pas encore spelling check Francais, alors, je vais essayer d'écrire sans. :original:

yay!:boing: je suis tres [excited]:naughty:Comment-puis j'obtenir le accents pour le mots?:bleh:

Il y a des combinations sur le (keyboard) alt 032 etc. Je les ne connais pas tous mais è for example est alt 023 et é est alt 0233. Je ne connais pas encore le cedille.

I think the French speaking countries have a different keyboard, they don't have to make combinations, am I right Emilie?

Il y a des combinations sur le (keyboard) alt 032 etc. Je les ne connais pas tous mais è for example est alt 023 et é est alt 0233. Je ne connais pas encore le cedille.

I think the French speaking countries have a different keyboard, they don't have to make combinations, am I right Emilie?

Oh merci! je compred maintenaint....soo oh no....it's not working....:blink:

merci! excitee.....

whooo! je comprede le francias avant je dire l'anglais.....uhh je ne sais pas si c'est juste.....

oui, tres bien! [Yay so i don't need to worry about them!]

Quelle est la place tu ecrives pour le Mika blog?je suis desole, c'est is mauvais francais![ I don't even know if that was right either!]

Je n'ai pas donné de réponse, parce que je ne savais vraiment pas où c'est:naughty:J'aimerais tellement gagné un prix!! Un object qui appartient à MIKA!!:wub2:

You definately have! What are you studieing? It'll only take weaks before we have got to pay you, lots!

Notre classe grosse (c'est pas le bon mot, je crois, since the class is not getting fat but the word I'm looking for is growing)!

C'est dure d'écrire Francais, plus dure que parler! Mais j'aime! Francais est mon langue préferé. C'est le plus beau langue je crois.

Je n'ai pas encore spelling check Francais, alors, je vais essayer d'écrire sans. :original:

Notre classe s'agrandit:thumb_yello: I'm studying French and English languages and literatures at uni, to become a.... teacher!!!:punk:

Yeah, we have everything we need on the keyboard, thank god, cause if we hadn't, it would be really too complicated!!!

Ce n'est pas grave, vraiment!! I'll will not put you down for the accents haha:bleh:

Je n'ai pas donné de réponse, parce que je ne savais vraiment pas où c'est:naughty:J'aimerais tellement gagné un prix!! Un object qui appartient à MIKA!!:wub2:

Ce n'est pas grave, vraiment!! I'll will not put you down for the accents haha:bleh:

un prix de Mika!! c'est tres grande[ not sure if that's the right term:bleh:]

Okay....as long as you can understand them...which i'm sure you can!:naughty:

Whew....je fais du bicycle...:roftl:i know that's no where even close...okay i went for a bicycle ride....

bonjour!!!!

J'ai aprendé le francais for 3 years, but I have't practised it properly in EIGHT years... I have to say that Mika has rekindled my interest in it; i can still more or less understand it but I'd like to improve my speaking. So, I might pop in now and again to see what's going on and to ask some qs, if that's okay :wink2:

Merci pour commencer cette thread! :naughty:

un prix de Mika!! c'est tres grande[ not sure if that's the right term:bleh:]

Okay....as long as you can understand them...which i'm sure you can!:naughty:

Whew....je fais du bicycle...:roftl:i know that's no where even close...okay i went for a bicycle ride....

Bicycle is "vélo" in French:thumb_yello:Or "bicyclette". Here in Switzerland, we use "vélo" more. You choose!!

Guys, no class for two weeks! I'm leaving for St-Petersburg tomorrow (get up at 5am:blink:). I'll come here from time to time, but I don't think I'll have time to answer all the questions. So....

Learn lesson one (no too hard I hope) haha.

See you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

bonjour!!!!

J'ai aprendé le francais for 3 years, but I have't practised it properly in EIGHT years... I have to say that Mika has rekindled my interest in it; i can still more or less understand it but I'd like to improve my speaking. So, I might pop in now and again to see what's going on and to ask some qs, if that's okay :wink2:

Merci pour commencer cette thread! :naughty:

Yeah, come whenever you want to!!

De rien!!:thumb_yello:

Bicycle is "vélo" in French:thumb_yello:Or "bicyclette". Here in Switzerland, we use "vélo" more. You choose!!

Guys, no class for two weeks! I'm leaving for St-Petersburg tomorrow (get up at 5am:blink:). I'll come here from time to time, but I don't think I'll have time to answer all the questions. So....

oh yea...i learned it bicyclette:bleh:

WOW!! that's so exciting! i hope you have lots of fun...even waking up at 5am! haha, it's alright enjoy your time:punk:

Je m'appelle Laura! Lesson 1 completed....:naughty:

Have FUN!!:huglove:

Guys, no class for two weeks! I'm leaving for St-Petersburg tomorrow (get up at 5am). I'll come here from time to time, but I don't think I'll have time to answer all the questions. So....

Yeah, come whenever you want to!!

De rien!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks!

Oh you're from Switzerland? Nice, nice :wink2: I was there last year, my sister was working there for 3 months, I went to visit her - she was in Lausanne. I went to Geneva too, the UN building was fab!!!

Oh dear, no teacher for two whole weeks? :shocked: lol Have a great time!!!!!! :punk: We'll be sitting patiently at our desks until you return :naughty:

Good luck with the 5am start........ :thumb_yello:

You have to keep pressing the alt button as you press the numbers. Hopefully it'll work now, or maybe you have a different keyboard in the States as well :blink:.

Notre classe s'agrandit:thumb_yello: I'm studying French and English languages and literatures at uni, to become a.... teacher!!!:punk:

Ah, c'est pour ca notre classe est un succès :thumb_yello:.

Bonnes vacances Emilie, je vais être en vacances aussi, a partir de demain. Mais on peut pratiquer ici quand tu es partie, filles.

I will also not be so much online during my holiday but I will be able to pop in every now and then, let's keep on talking/writing French here, it's for a good cause (among other things): being able to understand Mika's inteviews in Frech !:punk:

Ok cool! Bienvenue! Want to be part of the class, or will you just be an irregular attendant?:naughty:

Edit: What movie?

I'll be part of the class :wink2:

It was called "The Grocer's Son"

Good movie :]

"excitée"

Oh, je ne sais pas:blink:Mais ce n'est pas grave, ils ne sont pas si importants que ça:thumb_yello:

--> I don't know, but it's ok, they're not that important anyway:thumb_yello:

I'd rather say "surexcitée". "excité" has taken another meaning if you know what I mean :naughty:

btw if you need a teacher, I might help out sometimes, if you want me to :wink2: