Hi every one

teigetje030304

I am Rimkje and I have reading this forum for a while, but I couldn't write any posts. I hope the problem is solved now and that I can get to know you all.

My english is not so great, but I'll try to do my best.

I know Mika since he became famous whit his first hit and I like it immediately. I download the cd and become a fan. I have been to Westerpark Amsterdam with a very good friend and it was fabulous. We went backstages, and I was speakless. Mika asked me : How are you? And I couldn't say a word. I never went backstages before. :wub2:

When you have questions, ask me, I will answer it for sure. :wink2:

Rimkje

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose you know her:wink2:

Haai Rim!!

Enjoy your stay here, it's extremely addictive, just like going to gigs with very good friends:naughty:

Your English will improve too while posting here, it's the most important reason for me to post here, not because I like Mika but you already knew that:roftl:

Big hug for you!!

Yeah sure anouk:blush-anim-cl: I will do a little study english....:naughty:

I guess it's the only reason for you too to join this forum:naughty:

I'll see you later here, I'm off now otherwise I'll have words with bf:boxed::naughty:

I am Rimkje and I have reading this forum for a while, but I couldn't write any posts. I hope the problem is solved now and that I can get to know you all.

I know Mika since he became famous whit his first hit and I like it immediately. I download the cd and become a fan. I have been to Westerpark Amsterdam with a very good friend and it was fabulous. We went backstages, and I was speakless. Mika asked me : How are you? And I couldn't say a word. I never went backstages before. :wub2:

Rimkje

hi Rimkje! welcome to MFC

my name is Devin (devi, dev)

Rimkje

hi rimkje :wink2: welcome here :thumb_yello:

I know Mika since he became famous whit his first hit and I like it immediately. I download the cd and become a fan. I have been to Westerpark Amsterdam with a very good friend and it was fabulous. We went backstages, and I was speakless. Mika asked me : How are you? And I couldn't say a word. I never went backstages before. :wub2

Rimkje

Hey Rimkje,WELCOME:arf2:

omg,lucky u:tears: :tears: sry:blush-anim-cl: i've never met him or been at his gig,hope i'll someday...btw I'm Daniela:wink2:

See ya on MFC,have a great time here:wink2:

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome.

I really like it here. I looked at the pictures from the gig in Amsterdam and there is one where you can just see my hand and my mobile, taking pictures...:protest:

It would be great if there's a picture of me and mika.....:wub2:

Hihi, he's so great!

Rimkje

aww when you didn't say anything what did mika say?

and nice to meet you :)

im nicole.