Hi every one

teigetje030304

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Rimkje and I have reading this forum for a while, but I couldn't write any posts. I hope the problem is solved now and that I can get to know you all.

My english is not so great, but I'll try to do my best.

I know Mika since he became famous whit his first hit and I like it immediately. I download the cd and become a fan. I have been to Westerpark Amsterdam with a very good friend and it was fabulous. We went backstages, and I was speakless. Mika asked me : How are you? And I couldn't say a word. I never went backstages before. :wub2:

When you have questions, ask me, I will answer it for sure. :wink2:

Rimkje

Marie-Thérèse / Marie-Andrée

English not so great ? Welcome to the club ! And the important thing is to communicate, which we all more or less manage to do.

No wonder you found Mika so friendly, I believe it is truly a pleasure for him to receive us after a gig. And I also sympathize when you say you couldn't utter a word ; in London, last winter, I waited for him outside the theatre for nearly three hours and could only manage a very shy 'Thank you very much for a breath-taking show'... how lame was that ! I suppose gratitude and admiration leave some people speechless (which I hardly ever am, believe me). Let's hope an overprotective entourage will not, in the future, set up barriers to shield him from his fans.

Looking forward to your messages.

So long,

M.-Th.

Thank you all. This is really a great forum.

I listen Mika very often en remembers the concert in Amsterdam. I think it will be one I never forget. :mf_lustslow:

Believe me, as long as we're friends you'll never get a chance to forget that gig!!:naughty:

It was the best way to celebrate our friendship, don't you think?:wub2: