a little quiz

DarkLight

I was looking through an old notebook I found & it had in it a list of tag book questions I'd come up with for an old website i used to be on (bolt2.com) which sadly no longer exists & I thought i'd post the questions here & see what people's responses were

just for fun

feel free to add your own questions as well as answering these (you don't have to answetr them all)

which of the withit characters would you say you are (based on their name alone)

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss

4) chocolate mousse

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

7) lost sheep (that's me)

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady

who would you like to 'jump' out of a birthday cake on your next birthday & surprise you?

who do you think has the sexiest voice?

if you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day what would you do?

if you were invisible for a day what would you do?

what's your favourite word?

say you are an alien living unnoticed among earthlings when you report back to your planet, what would you say is the weirdest thing you witnessed during your stay?

what's the dumbest thing you've done to try & impress a potential boyfriend/girlfriend?

I believe that beautymagazines promote low self esteem (darren hayes) what's your opinion do you agree or disagree?

what's the most annoying fashion trend?

what's the worst song of all time & why?

what song makes you cry?

If you created your own 'religion' what would be the biggest sin?

what's the biggest lie you ever told?

name a celeb you'd like to

1) marry

2) be friends with

3) sleep with

4) be related to

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which of the withit characters would you say you are (based on their name alone)

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss

4) chocolate mousse

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady

who would you like to 'jump' out of a birthday cake on your next birthday & surprise you?

Mika

Mika

Mika

Mika

Mika

say you are an alien living unnoticed among earthlings when you report back to your planet, what would you say is the weirdest thing you witnessed during your stay?

Mika

what's the dumbest thing you've done to try & impress a potential boyfriend/girlfriend?

Mika

I believe that beautymagazines promote low self esteem (darren hayes) what's your opinion do you agree or disagree?

Mika's beautiful

People trying to find Mika

the I hate Mika song.

what song makes you cry?

Mika songs

Mika

Mika isn't my obsession

1) marry Mika

2) be friends with Mika

3) sleep with Mika

4) be related to Mika

interesting...:mf_rosetinted:

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss (me haha)

4) chocolate mousse

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

7) lost sheep

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady

who would you like to 'jump' out of a birthday cake on your next birthday & surprise you? Mika

who do you think has the sexiest voice? Mika

if you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Wear a tux lol

if you were invisible for a day what would you do? *cough*stalk Mika*cough*

what's your favourite word? Mikatastic

say you are an alien living unnoticed among earthlings when you report back to your planet, what would you say is the weirdest thing you witnessed during your stay? There are some people who do not like Mika

what's the dumbest thing you've done to try & impress a potential boyfriend/girlfriend? Stare at them for ages :shocked:

I believe that beautymagazines promote low self esteem (darren hayes) what's your opinion do you agree or disagree? Disagree

what's the most annoying fashion trend? Leggings, they don't look flattering on all shapes.

what's the worst song of all time & why? Any song that is against Mika

what song makes you cry? Titanic :tears:

If you created your own 'religion' what would be the biggest sin? Hurting others.

what's the biggest lie you ever told? That I love everyone...

1) marry Mika

2) be friends with Mika

3) sleep with Mika :das:

4) be related to Mika

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss

4) chocolate mousse

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady

who would you like to 'jump' out of a birthday cake on your next birthday & surprise you?Mika

who do you think has the sexiest voice?Mika

if you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day what would you do?uhhh....hang with someother guys? idon't know:naughty:

Follow Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Delicious...:naughty:

Sneezes:mf_rosetinted:

acted dumb:naughty:

Agree 100%

American Eagle, Abercrombie&Fitch, Hollister:bleh:

Elevator Music....it's so boring!!

what song makes you cry?

none....i've never cried in a song/movie:thumbdown:

To not be yourself,

uh....That I had a boyfriend, and i had to keep coving it up for an entire year! haha not that big though

1) marry-Mika

2) be friends with-Mika

3) sleep with-ummm....idk really!

4) be related to-MIKA!!

Oh god...I'm so bored! Yay a quiz!!! :naughty: That's exaclty what I need right now!

==============

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss

4) chocolate mousse Hummm..chocolate... :wub2:

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

7) lost sheep

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady

who would you like to 'jump' out of a birthday cake on your next birthday & surprise you? Mika or Tuomas, from Nightwish...well...make it BOTH!

who do you think has the sexiest voice? Ville Valo, from HIM.

if you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day what would you do? I would definately pee standing (not during the whole day, of course!LOL) !! What? I'm curious!! :lmfao:

if you were invisible for a day what would you do? I would take a (free) flight to another country! :mf_rosetinted: Maybe UK or Italy!

what's your favourite word? Don't have one...

say you are an alien living unnoticed among earthlings when you report back to your planet, what would you say is the weirdest thing you witnessed during your stay? Some place called MFC... :naughty:

what's the dumbest thing you've done to try & impress a potential boyfriend/girlfriend? Can't remember...I do dumb things everyday...

I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem (darren hayes) what's your opinion do you agree or disagree? Agree!

what's the most annoying fashion trend? Colourful skinny jeans and curly hair! :roftl:

what's the worst song of all time & why? Loads of them...but I'd say....Crazy Frog. Why? Do I really need to say why? LOL

what song makes you cry? Many songs make me cry... Two For Tragedy (Nightwish) or My Melancholy Blues (Queen) are two examples...

If you created your own 'religion' what would be the biggest sin? Hurting other people

what's the biggest lie you ever told? "I don't like him!" (no, not related to Mika...LOL)

1) marry - Tuomas (Nightwish) or Mika (Ok...I actually can't imagine me married to anyone, but...whatever)

2) be friends with - Brian May, Mika, Johnny Depp

3) sleep with - Ok...saying it's just a physical thing... Ville Valo, Johnny Depp, Guy Berryman or...........Mika! I tried to escape it but... :naughty:

4) be related to - Any of the mentioned above.

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss

4) chocolate mousse

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

7) lost sheep

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady (me)

who would you like to 'jump' out of a birthday cake on your next birthday & surprise you? - My boyfriend. :)

who do you think has the sexiest voice? - Of anyone in the whole world? - I'm inclined to say my boyfriend again.

if you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day what would you do? - I'd walk down a sidewalk after dark and not be afraid of being sexually harrassed.

if you were invisible for a day what would you do? - Hmmmm...I'd go around and poke people on their stomachs.

what's your favourite word? - Bogus.

say you are an alien living unnoticed among earthlings when you report back to your planet, what would you say is the weirdest thing you witnessed during your stay? - Hmmm...I have no idea.

what's the dumbest thing you've done to try & impress a potential boyfriend/girlfriend? - Nothing comes to mind. My boyfriend liked me as much as I liked him, so neither of us had to try too hard.

I believe that beautymagazines promote low self esteem (darren hayes) what's your opinion do you agree or disagree? - I suppose I can agree with that statement....though I don't buy beauty magazines, so the issue doesn't concern me a whole lot.

what's the most annoying fashion trend? - Uggs.

what's the worst song of all time & why? - Ice Ice Baby. Do I really need to give a reason?

what song makes you cry? - Too many to name. Lots by Queen.

If you created your own 'religion' what would be the biggest sin? - Haha...yeah, I'd rather not say.

what's the biggest lie you ever told? - I was dishonest with my parents about seeing my boyfriend many years ago.

1) marry - Mika?

2) be friends with - Freddie Mercury

3) sleep with - Meh.

4) be related to - Gwen Stefani. :)

I was looking through an old notebook I found & it had in it a list of tag book questions I'd come up with for an old website i used to be on (bolt2.com) which sadly no longer exists & I thought i'd post the questions here & see what people's responses were

just for fun

feel free to add your own questions as well as answering these (you don't have to answetr them all)

1) happy bunny

2) cheeky monkey

3 )glamour puss

4) chocolate mousse

5) top dog

6)easy tiger

8) rock chick

9) Mad cow

10) cool penguin

11) foxy lady

what song makes you cry?

1) marry

2) be friends with

3) sleep with

4) be related to

foxy lady

mika

mika

be mika

go on stage with mika at a gig

mika

MFC

i brought him a book of manchester united but he liked england!

dunno

pineapple- debenhams

anything that isnt mika because it isnt mika

slipping through my fingers- abba

listening to anything that isnt mika

dunno again!

mika

mika

mika

mika.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!