I Emailed Ellen Degeneres and asked her to put Mika on the show!!

yogabear90

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no u didn't !! Ellen would ask him if his gay !! lol

But that was a genious idea! If Ellen say yes he would get so much exposure and she would def love him because she's lesbian and funny, lol.

Ellen's my favourite lesbian! fangurl.gif:bow:

He's been interviewed on shows where they would likely get him to reveal his sexual preferene... after all, he was on Rove (an Aussie show), and he usually asks the people he interviews who they would turn gay for for $20 (or who they would turn straight for, in Darren Hayes' case! :das:)

Ellen's my favourite lesbian! fangurl.gif:bow:

He's been interviewed on shows where they would likely get him to reveal his sexual preferene... after all, he was on Rove (an Aussie show), and he usually asks the people he interviews who they would turn gay for for $20 (or who they would turn straight for, in Darren Hayes' case! :das:)

yes, mine too... I just don't like when she dances, lol. She does it in every episode and it's silly.. yeah.. I believe Mika can easily skip that question as he usually does.

i seriously doubt mika would say he was gay if he went on ellens show. i think we would get the same answer until we find out if hes gay or straight when he appers in public with his girl/boyfriend.

yes yes, but maybe Ellen would insist or joke about it :bleh:

yes, mine too... I just don't like when she dances, lol. She does it in every episode and it's silly.. yeah.. I believe Mika can easily skip that question as he usually does.

yes yes, but maybe Ellen would insist or joke about it :bleh:

I ignore the dancing... the thing that really bothers me is when the women get called to go on the stage for games, and they scream and jump around like they've just won $50 million dollars...

She might make a quick joke about it, but I doubt she'd be insistent about him coming out (if he is gay)... Surely she's been in a similar position...

So i am not quite sure how this is going to work out, but.....

today i visited the ellen degeneres show website and sent in this suggestion that she should bring mika on the show. it would really help people here in the united states become more familiar with him, because barely anyone knows who he is!! (at least where i live it's like that)

this was what my message said *clears throat*:

"Hey Ellen!

I have a request to make. I was wondering if you could invite British pop sensation, Mika, to be on your show. You may have heard some of his more popular songs, such as “Grace Kelly” or “Love Today”. Mika is hugely popular in the United Kingdom. He is only 24 years old, and he has climbed his way up the charts with songs from his debut album, “Life in Cartoon Motion”. He has won numerous awards around the world, including “Best UK Male”, “Best UK Album”, “Best Songwriter”, “Best Breakthrough Act”, and many, many more. As a child, he had severe bullying issues, forgot how to read and write, and was pulled out of school for six months. He faced many setbacks while trying to get a record deal, but he continued to write songs and pursue his musical career. Even though Mika has dyslexia, he writes and composes all of his songs by ear. Mika is trained in classical voice, and has a vocal range of nearly three and a half octaves! He is truly a unique musician with a sound unlike any other artist. I am a HUGE Mika fan, but despite all his success in other countries, most radio stations in the United States won’t play his music! Quite frankly, it would be AWESOME if you would invite him to be on the show.

If you are interested in more information about Mika, you can visit his MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=79041575

or his official website:

http://www.mikasounds.com/

and here is a video of one of his performances (so you get an idea of how energetic he is):

Thanks so much!

Megan"

is that an okay message??? all my info is correct, i hope. or else that would be quite embarrassing. i wasnt sure about the 3 and 1/2 octaves thing, but i thought i heard it in another interview.

i tried to submit something to the oprah show first, but you had to be 21 or older. And for the ellen show, you only had to be 18. technically, i'm not 18 YET, but i will be in 8 days, so SHHHHH!! no one tell!! :wink2:

Well done to you! This is just what he needs! I hope Ellen responds. Maybe more people from America should write in, or from anywhere else, as long as no one knows we're from other countries! It would be fantastic for him to be on a popular American talk show.

I am also very annoyed that he's never on the morning shows on British TV, and am thinking about getting in touch with ITV, and GMTV, to get them to invite him on their shows, when he had a single/album/DVD coming out. It's disgraceful that he never even gets a mention on those shows!

OMG, THAT'S BRILLIANT THAT'S GENIUS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT? OH WAIT I DID JUST THE OTHER DAY I WAS WATCHING ELLEN AND I WAS THINKING HMM MIKA SHOULD GO ON THE ELLEN SHOW OR OPRAH OR THE TODAY SHOW, THAT'S A NEWS SHOW ETC. AND I GUESS YOU THINK THE SAME, I LIVE IN THE U.S. TOO, AND I GET ANGRY MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE MIKA ISN'T REALLY POPULAR HERE, AT ALL, BUT I'M SURE YOU'VE SEEN THE PREVIEW FOR "MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRL" AND IN THE PREVIEW MIKA'S SONG "LOVE TODAY" IS IN IT AND THAT JUST MAKES THE WHOLE MOVIE WORTH WHILE TO SEE!!! I REALLY HOPE ELLEN READS WHAT YOU WROTE AND PUTS HIM ON HER SHOW! THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL, ALSO WHEN I WAS THIKING OF THAT I SAID TO MYSELF I WOULD DEFFINATLY GO TO THE ELLEN SHOW IF MIKA WAS ON IT TO SEE HIM LIVE TALKING IN CALIFORNIA I THINK THAT'S WHERE HER STUDIO IS!

i have never seen that preview!! but now i want to really bad!! mika isnt well known at ALL here in the United States.... we need to do something about it!! whoever is 21 needs to email OPRAH!!

In Britain, I have emailed GMTV, and ITV. They both have morning shows wher singers and bands get invited on, to promote their singles/albums, and usually get interviewed. Mika has NEVER been invited on any of those shows, in fact, he never gets mentioned, even when he has won awards!! I've asked them to invite him onto their shows!

It would be sooo amazing if Ellen would have Mika on her show!!! I'm going to see her show in December so I hope that if he's on her show it would be that day!

Probably won't happen though, but your message is very convincing (:

IT SHOULD HAPPEN!!! GAH!!!