if you suffer depression, anxiety, panic attacks etc this may help

DarkLight

hey i thought i'd let you all know about these books/cd's that helped me years ago to recover from my severe anxiety panic attacks & phobias they're written by a lady called dr claire weekes & here is a link to the website

http://www.drclaireweekes.co.uk/index.htm

I just remembered about them last night & am going to order one myself to help me through it all again (I did recover but now due to horrible circumstnaces in my life have gone back to square one)

i borrowed the books from the library back then but I'm gonna get my own copies of the books & cd's so that they'll be mine to go through whenever i need to & I can also lend them to people if there's anyone else i know at some point going through panic attacks depression anxiety etc

I Hope if any of you are suffering right now that these books/cd's may help you as they helped me

p.s they also do cassette tapes & video tapes too apparently

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i thought i'd let you all know about these books/cd's that helped me years ago to recover from my severe anxiety panic attacks & phobias they're written by a lady called dr claire weekes & here is a link to the website

http://www.drclaireweekes.co.uk/index.htm

I just remembered about them last night & am going to order one myself to help me through it all again (I did recover but now due to horrible circumstnaces in my life have gone back to square one)

i borrowed the books from the library back then but I'm gonna get my own copies of the books & cd's so that they'll be mine to go through whenever i need to & I can also lend them to people if there's anyone else i know at some point going through panic attacks depression anxiety etc

I Hope if any of you are suffering right now that these books/cd's may help you as they helped me

p.s they also do cassette tapes & video tapes too apparently

Thank you so much Chantelle! I suffer from anxiety and I have spells of depression so I may consider these. Sorry to hear of these bad times in your life. :sad:

well i hope either those books or something else helps you to recover i just got 2 of the books yesterday from my local library (i was hoping to buy them but can't afford to at the moment) i read a bit last night & it certainly helps you to understand anxiety the 2 books i got are called peace from nervous suffering & latest help for your nerves.

if you (or anyone out there) is suffering anxiety/depression/panic attacks & want someone to chat to then feel free to pm me anytime