Jump to content

this may be a pionless albeit stupid question but..

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought two holes in your face were traditionally called eyeballs or nostrills



i mean the 2 things at the back of your throat





I read it wrong :lmfao:



I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:



Tonsils look like...hmm...hard to describe. I don't really know...sort of like small lungs/raisins...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol! its ok!



i was just wondering cause im incredably bored and ive just looked in the mirror but i didnt really *at all* know what they looked like!


They just look like textured lumps....as if your tongue were rolled into 2 little balls



there's always Google :naughty:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy