I Am Outraged!

OBSESSED_ily.mika

read this

When you look like a diseased Leo Sayer, life is hard enough. You don’t need to release an LP stacked to the rafters with such benign saccharine filth that your coyote-ish features become a welcome distraction.

That’ll be millions of ‘em, then.</SPAN>

:shocked:

THAT IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER MISTAKINGLY READ!

the comments are even worse!

ill quote some:

time to whip out the MIKA fantasy death drawing again

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/thereweresides/mika.jpg

oh dear

saw it on Tv on thursday night

it is trully the worst music i have heard all year...

he just came across as such a smug bastard.. and talked about his music like it was high art.....

i mean just keep your feet on the ground and dont belive all your own hype

i was stuck by how he has 2 gimmicks on his vocal

the shrilly freddie mercuary bit... which didnt even get near

then the camp falseto alla scissor sisters and again it didnt come close to them ... i never thought i would hear myself say that..

but jesus this guys songs are terrible

i would serously rather westlife at least i can ignore that when its on the radio ...

this is Pop at its worst ..

he needs to stop before he hurts someone

=end quote=

i know they are opinions...but they are taken out of hand.

totally disgusting.

heres the site....http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/1555744

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres some girl on quizilla.com that loves mika...

so she made a story (18 chapters) called Before The Big Girls: Mika and Me.

i read one part of it...and oddly i love the stories.

even though its about an imaginary love fling with Mika himself...i love it!

lol

I wouldn't worry about it.

The way i see things, for every bad review Mika gets, there are far more good ones.

We've seen many mika hate reviews and groups, most of them don't understand anything and just shy away from anything that might be a little bit different, wallowing in their insecurities.

The guy also thought that the idea of a beautiful big girl or a gay man was funny. Reading through a few responses, none of the responses are intelligent or present any ideas influencing their side, so I wont even put forth the effort in trying to take them seriously or- god forbid- let them offend me.

To each their own, I suppose... *shrugs*

:mad3::furious:uhh, what an ass whole, Mika is great he doesn't know what good music is ha infact he probably doesn't know fuking right from left he better shut his mouth, cuz he doesn't know anything about Mika,he's a dirty bastard talking about Mika like that:thumbdown: and that pic doesn't look very nice, or look like Mika! what a dumb ass Mika is the best pop singer of all fuking time to me:thumb_yello: sorry for my language (the cuss words) I am just a little too protective of what people say about things and especially about Mika and especially if there bad of course!:wink2:

theres some girl on quizilla.com that loves mika...

so she made a story (18 chapters) called Before The Big Girls: Mika and Me.

i read one part of it...and oddly i love the stories.

even though its about an imaginary love fling with Mika himself...i love it!

lol

Awh, I've been reading them all! They're so cute! :wub2:

But I don't see 18 chapters! I just can see chapter 1 'till 9! :shocked:

read this

When you look like a diseased Leo Sayer, life is hard enough. You don’t need to release an LP stacked to the rafters with such benign saccharine filth that your coyote-ish features become a welcome distraction.

ill quote some:

oh dear

he just came across as such a smug bastard.. and talked about his music like it was high art.....

then the camp falseto alla scissor sisters and again it didnt come close to them ... i never thought i would hear myself say that..

i would serously rather westlife at least i can ignore that when its on the radio ...

=end quote=

totally disgusting.

Everybody has the right to have an opinion, if he hates Mika's music, good for him... it doesn't do anything to Mika and I doubt he would care.. but seriously, anybody can have an opinion... thought after reading the review I think the guy is an idiot and it's a incredible bad reviewer because one doesn't have to be so harsh to say an album is bad

:mad3::furious:uhh, what an ass whole, Mika is great he doesn't know what good music is ha infact he probably doesn't know fuking right from left he better shut his mouth, cuz he doesn't know anything about Mika,he's a dirty bastard talking about Mika like that:thumbdown: and that pic doesn't look very nice, or look like Mika! what a dumb ass Mika is the best pop singer of all fuking time to me:thumb_yello: sorry for my language (the cuss words) I am just a little too protective of what people say about things and especially about Mika and especially if there bad of course!:wink2:

God.. calm down girl.. lol

read this

ill quote some:

oh dear

=end quote=

totally disgusting.

HAHAHA!!!:roftl::roftl:

That picture is the stupidest thing Ive seen all day!:roftl::roftl: Come on if your gonna dis some one at least do it with a little respect. Thats just embaresing that is.:roftl::roftl:

eeekkkkk :blink:

Hey Victoria, we're all protective of Mika I think -- we love him,

obviously, or wouldn't be here! :wink2: But you have to watch

your language, OK? Remember, we do have guidelines on this forum

and you're very close to crossing the line here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1304956

dcdeb