Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Victoria, we're all protective of Mika I think -- we love him,

obviously, or wouldn't be here! :wink2: But you have to watch

your language, OK? Remember, we do have guidelines on this forum

and you're very close to crossing the line here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1304956

dcdeb

Sorry, for the language I could've just said it without the cuss words, sometimes I just get a little too carried away, my bad:thumb_yello: it wont happen again!:wink2:

read this

When you look like a diseased Leo Sayer, life is hard enough. You don’t need to release an LP stacked to the rafters with such benign saccharine filth that your coyote-ish features become a welcome distraction.

That’ll be millions of ‘em, then.</SPAN>

:shocked:

THAT IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER MISTAKINGLY READ!

the comments are even worse!

ill quote some:

time to whip out the MIKA fantasy death drawing again

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/thereweresides/mika.jpg

oh dear

saw it on Tv on thursday night

it is trully the worst music i have heard all year...

he just came across as such a smug bastard.. and talked about his music like it was high art.....

i mean just keep your feet on the ground and dont belive all your own hype

i was stuck by how he has 2 gimmicks on his vocal

the shrilly freddie mercuary bit... which didnt even get near

then the camp falseto alla scissor sisters and again it didnt come close to them ... i never thought i would hear myself say that..

but jesus this guys songs are terrible

i would serously rather westlife at least i can ignore that when its on the radio ...

this is Pop at its worst ..

he needs to stop before he hurts someone

=end quote=

i know they are opinions...but they are taken out of hand.

I normally don't mind if people say he's not their cup of tea, so to speak, but when they start calling him names,then I STILL don't reply to them ,but I do feel a bit hurt and quite defensive.

And a note to the person who drew this: If you want to draw pictures of Mika strapped to a rocket,at least have the guts to do it properly, rather than drawing a series of stupid blobs in MS Paint and calling it a drawing.

i asked her to write more..

i read them all!! they are absolutely amazing:thumb_yello: :wub2:

Ok, I've read 9 chapters and then did a search for chapter 10 and nothing comes up. I'm so frustrated now. Chapters 11 and so on are at the same place?

read this

When you look like a diseased Leo Sayer, life is hard enough. You don’t need to release an LP stacked to the rafters with such benign saccharine filth that your coyote-ish features become a welcome distraction.

That’ll be millions of ‘em, then.</SPAN>

:shocked:

THAT IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER MISTAKINGLY READ!

the comments are even worse!

ill quote some:

time to whip out the MIKA fantasy death drawing again

oh dear

saw it on Tv on thursday night

it is trully the worst music i have heard all year...

he just came across as such a smug bastard.. and talked about his music like it was high art.....

i mean just keep your feet on the ground and dont belive all your own hype

i was stuck by how he has 2 gimmicks on his vocal

the shrilly freddie mercuary bit... which didnt even get near

then the camp falseto alla scissor sisters and again it didnt come close to them ... i never thought i would hear myself say that..

but jesus this guys songs are terrible

i would serously rather westlife at least i can ignore that when its on the radio ...

this is Pop at its worst ..

he needs to stop before he hurts someone

=end quote=

i know they are opinions...but they are taken out of hand.

totally disgusting.

heres the site....http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/1555744

This is just one person opinion, and every one in entitled for one right?:wink2:

Not everyone will like Mika and his music (it's shocking i know :naughty:), people have different tastes in things, not everything is the same. :wink2:

but, i think this so called 'reiview' is a bit ott. The reviewer obviously had no evidence to back up his hatred/reasons at all, so what does he do? starts on the actual songwriter, about his looks, personaility ect ect. But the funny thing is, if the album is as really as bad as he makes out, why has it sold, what was it? 9 million copys worldwide or something?

and why if mika is such a 'terrible songwriter' has he won many awards, including best breakthrough artist, just after a year of being in the music industry?

Well, whatever- at the end of the day, Mikas got more fans then haters. The haters can criticise as much as they want, make as many comments, review as many times as they want but its not going to match up anywher enear to mikas overall success or the support he has from people off the mfc, mikasounds, fanmail, marketting, merchannidse, album sales.

:thumb_yello::naughty:

++++ i wanted to post a reply, after writing out this...

This is the most incorrect so called 'reivew' ever.

if mika i so bad, why has he had over 9 million album sales, won countless awards in just, what a year of beign in the muscial industry?

you are obviously such a crap reviewer anyway that you have to resort to making comments on Mikas looks/ personaility? wow, your thicker than i thought.

And making comments on big girl your are beautiful/billy brown? There not supposed to be 'humour' Mika writes songs about what he thinks important, hes not trying to inject any comic value into his song writing. He's not a comedian babes. What sort of music do you like? What gives you the right to comment this in sucha blunt, brutal way? Its disgusting- your just another person who cant keep their opions to themselves, cant back up ANYTHING they say and generally annoys othe rpeople wiht their opinioated, biasted, right winged views

NICE TRY, but your negative comments are no match for the endless support Mika gets off his MILLIONS of fans.

traa xxxxxx

i realised that i couldnt post it coz i dont have a login, and im not gonna make one for that webistee.

:thumbdown:

but, i think this so called 'reiview' is a bit ott. The reviewer obviously had no evidence to back up his hatred/reasons at all, so what does he do? starts on the actual songwriter, about his looks, personaility ect ect. But the funny thing is, if the album is as really as bad as he makes out, why has it sold, what was it? 9 million copys worldwide or something?

and why if mika is such a 'terrible songwriter' has he won many awards, including best breakthrough artist, just after a year of being in the music industry?

Well, whatever- at the end of the day, Mikas got more fans then haters. The haters can criticise as much as they want, make as many comments, review as many times as they want but its not going to match up anywher enear to mikas overall success or the support he has from people off the mfc, mikasounds, fanmail, marketting, merchannidse, album sales.

:thumb_yello::naughty:

It's just stupid people with no lives, who just want to pick on someone who has made a success of his own life. Anyone who can wish harm for another human being is, in my opinion, beneath contempt.

They hate that Mika has sold all those albums worldwide, and that he's continuing onward and upward.

I admit, last year there were times when I got really upset about these really nasty reviews, but I don't anymore. Any decent person reading these reviews, is not going to take a blind bit of notice of such obvious hatred. These morons show themselves up, and the only thing that will happen is, decent people might go to Youtube, to listen to Mika, to hear how he sounds. We know what they will find... Great music and an awesome young man! They won't respect these morons!

Mika doesn't worry about loosers like them. We should try not to worry as well.

i think thats really out of order

everyone has thir own opinion, but saying that on Mika's fan club is just plain rude, it's like he wants us all to get angry god i really hate people like that, people that dont care about what anyone else thinks.

The name calling is just idiotic.

he makes me sick!!!:puke:

im with Mika all the way :thumb_yello:

if he has a problem with that, TOUGH!!!

lol

soz if thats over the top :S

ly

alice

xxxx

thats horrible..made me mad....because sometimes people don't think:mad3:

and I had to post a comment :mf_rosetinted:

haha maybe got carried away? :naughty: but it was for Mika:mf_rosetinted:

and I do know that it is opinion but I think that just went a little to far :sad: