MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

HollyD and I got to talking about making another meet up in Florida again, so here we are doing it again, although I wasn't able to attend the first one I will be attending this one:naughty:

City: Orlando

Date: February 27-28, 2009 (Friday and Saturday)

Place:Because of money problems we have decided to go to Old Town, which is kind of like a fair and maybe Ripleys, Titanic museum and Wonderworks.

THE NEW DEADLINE IS JANUARY 26 2009!!!!

For people who know they are going to be staying at the Villa for the two nights just say so and I will put you on the list:wink2:

If you want we are all going to contribute to Ingies MFC Documentary idea, we could do something in the hotel room and of course do something around Old Town or in the hotel room.

So if you think you can attend just post your name in bold and RED:thumb_yello:

maybe

In Spirit

Villa people

Guest List:

Foalbaby14

HollyD

cheeseygoodness

Iron_Man

alysia_adams

Lucy

dcdeb

charlottechristy

Finkster

Revica

I<3 MIKA!!!

Elmindreda

Edited by foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheeseygoodness is going, but she doesn't like the color red.

yay! another meet up!!!! and at disney?! woop woop!!! space mountain here i come!!!

way to be different:naughty:

WOOT WOOT!!!! *gets space gear on*:roftl:

added:thumb_yello:

really?! sweet.....i only got to go once because the wait was like 3 hours, and it was already like 7pm!:blink:

that sucks! the line was so short, that's why we went on a bunch of times. i would have kept going, but my friends were getting tired of it.

party poopers. :thumbdown:

at islands of adventures, we went on dr. doom 5 times! and 3 of those were in a row. and that ride still scares the crap out of me. :shocked:

that sucks! the line was so short, that's why we went on a bunch of times. i would have kept going, but my friends were getting tired of it.

party poopers. :thumbdown:

at islands of adventures, we went on dr. doom 5 times! and 3 of those were in a row. and that ride still scares the crap out of me. :shocked:

ooo sounds fun! i hope we can go that many times at the MFC meet up:bleh:

is that the log flume ride? haha i've only been there once so i don't really remember it:naughty:

ooo sounds fun! i hope we can go that many times at the MFC meet up:bleh:

is that the log flume ride? haha i've only been there once so i don't really remember it:naughty:

no lol. it's a big tower, and you get shot up really, really fast. and then you drop really fast. and then you go up again. it's pretty freaky because your butt comes out of the seat. and we would put coins in our hands when we go up, and you can watch the coins life out of your hand. it's pretty cool.

no lol. it's a big tower, and you get shot up really, really fast. and then you drop really fast. and then you go up again. it's pretty freaky because your butt comes out of the seat. and we would put coins in our hands when we go up, and you can watch the coins life out of your hand. it's pretty cool.

:shocked:sounds like not my kind of ride! I could just barely stand Tower of Terror, and the Hulk was ahhh! haha I think i'll stick with space mountain:naughty: although i do like the Mummy and Rock 'n' roller coaster:bleh:

oohhhh!! didnt even see this before!! i could def make plans with this much time to do it! and there would be no prob with saving money.

hopefully i'll be able to make it. give me some time and i'll be able to give you an answer :punk:

oohhhh!! didnt even see this before!! i could def make plans with this much time to do it! and there would be no prob with saving money.

hopefully i'll be able to make it. give me some time and i'll be able to give you an answer :punk:

YAY!!! :woot_jump:

She made this thread way in advance so people would have time!!! Hope it works! There is no place better on earth to have a MFC day then the Happiest Place on Earth!!! We have to get tons of pics with the characters and our MFC Banner! :mf_rosetinted: We should make Goofy Hold it!!! :naughty:

hmmmm i wonder if i will be able to go to this one:bleh: my brother does live in florida...that is during my february break...i havent been to disney since i was 6 and though i was supposed to go this summer in the paris one we ended up going to a crappy asterix theme park...AND THIS WILL GIVE ME ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SEE MFCERS LOL! put me on the list but i am not totally sure if i will go i need to talk with my parents about it maybe

hmmmm i wonder if i will be able to go to this one:bleh: my brother does live in florida...that is during my february break...i havent been to disney since i was 6 and though i was supposed to go this summer in the paris one we ended up going to a crappy asterix theme park...AND THIS WILL GIVE ME ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SEE MFCERS LOL! put me on the list but i am not totally sure if i will go i need to talk with my parents about it maybe

If YOU are going... I am going :das:

ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!!