MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

worse she will make you dress as billy brown:roftl: now that would be fun! are you going to the meet up in nyc in november???

No :thumbdown: That is why I can't miss the one in Florida!

I would rather dress like Mika. All I have to do is wear some suspenders :mf_rosetinted: Besides my dad was Billy Brown, I will never dress like that *******!

No :thumbdown: That is why I can't miss the one in Florida!

I would rather dress like Mika. All I have to do is wear some suspenders :mf_rosetinted: Besides my dad was Billy Brown, I will never dress like that *******!

o right i forgot! so that would make you and alysia the two kids that mrs brown and billy brown have hence the line "oh billy brown had lived an ordinary life 2 kids a dog and a cautionary wife" you just need a dog:naughty:

o right i forgot! so that would make you and alysia the two kids that mrs brown and billy brown have hence the line "oh billy brown had lived an ordinary life 2 kids a dog and a cautionary wife" you just need a dog:naughty:

Tay is the dog :mf_rosetinted:

If YOU are going... I am going :das:

ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!!

:lmao:

Disney World sounds cool. I just wonder if my mom is going to make me stay with yall the WHOLE time

**** NO! :mf_rosetinted:

haha i am sure she will!

N O T

it cant be that bad i mean we will just be talking about mika the whole time...OMG I REALLY WANNA GO NOW LOL!

You got that right! I can hear you now... BUT daddy... all my freinds are going to be there... I really want to go... I haven't been to Disney World since I was 6... please daddy... please..... I'm never gonna stop begging! :bleh:

Okay - as long as she DOES not make me wear an MFC shirt

Ha - you go to an MFC Day you will represent the MFC *nuff said* :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think my mom can ride Space Mountain cause of her neck!?

Knowing her though she will anyways :shocked:

**** yeah I am gonna ride it! And we are gonna sing at the top of our lungs the whole time! :naughty:

:lmao:

**** NO! :mf_rosetinted:

N O T

You got that right! I can hear you now... BUT daddy... all my freinds are going to be there... I really want to go... I haven't been to Disney World since I was 6... please daddy... please..... I'm never gonna stop begging! :bleh:

Ha - you go to an MFC Day you will represent the MFC *nuff said* :mf_rosetinted:

**** yeah I am gonna ride it! And we are gonna sing at the top of our lungs the whole time! :naughty:

i love your little conversation with yourself!!!

i'm wearing my mika shirt.

:mf_rosetinted: