MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah tshirts would be awesome!!!! but not matching i dont want to be that group at Disney where everyone is wearing the same thing, whenever my family and i went to Universal and we saw those people we called them the Chicklets:naughty:

yeah tshirts would be awesome!!!! but not matching i dont want to be that group at Disney where everyone is wearing the same thing, whenever my family and i went to Universal and we saw those people we called them the Chicklets:naughty:

i would deffo agree.

i think we should wear mika-related shirts. not matching though.

yeah that would be better, so how do we get a MFC banner did you guys have one at the last meet up?

Yes we had one at the last Meet Up.... and we will have it again! I have one - and I NEVER leave the house without it! Literally! I take it everywhere... you never know when you are gonna have 'a moment' like when we were at the beach..... TOTALLY a Banner moment :mf_rosetinted:

please don't encourage her.

awwww do people normally make MFC shirts for meetups? haha i wouldn't know this is my first one!!:punk:

i would deffo agree.

i think we should wear mika-related shirts. not matching though.

yeah that would be better, so how do we get a MFC banner did you guys have one at the last meet up?

OH heck no yall didn't! See if I try and help. :mf_rosetinted:

Dosen't matter cause yall all are gonna be jealous of my shirt... and you can kiss it. *where the sun don't shine that is*

:bleh:

OH heck no yall didn't! See if I try and help. :mf_rosetinted:

Dosen't matter cause yall all are gonna be jealous of my shirt... and you can kiss it. *where the sun don't shine that is*

:bleh:

oh I don't think sooooo, nuh uhhh my shirt is gunna kick all ya'll's butts right to California! and in that state the sun does shine on your butte..:mf_rosetinted:

oh I don't think sooooo, nuh uhhh my shirt is gunna kick all ya'll's butts right to California! and in that state the sun does shine on your butte..:mf_rosetinted:

what...eva :mf_rosetinted:

That's SO Rufus :naughty:

Like..... OMG --

RUFUS WAINWRIGHT

....better recognize :mf_rosetinted:

holly is gonna go all crazy rufus fan on yo ass.

:glasses3:

:roftl:oh right! haha I know who he is....he's a really good singer! haha but i don't get the phrase?....did you make it up:naughty:

:roftl:oh right! haha I know who he is....he's a really good singer! haha but i don't get the phrase?....did you make it up:naughty:

have you ever seen "never been kissed"? one of the girls tries to make a new phrase "that's so roofus" cool things are "so roofus". it's like "mean girls" and "fetch"

have you ever seen "never been kissed"? one of the girls tries to make a new phrase "that's so roofus" cool things are "so roofus". it's like "mean girls" and "fetch"

OooOoO...no i've never seen that movie, but i get it now:bleh:haha that's funny:naughty:

WTF are you talking about? I SO made that up :mf_rosetinted:

holly is gonna go all crazy rufus fan on yo ass.

:glasses3:

When I read that I literally spit my coffee out! :lmao:

WE ARE SO GANGSTA:mf_rosetinted:

....and......................

THAT'S SO RUFUS

Yes we had one at the last Meet Up.... and we will have it again! I have one - and I NEVER leave the house without it! Literally! I take it everywhere... you never know when you are gonna have 'a moment' like when we were at the beach..... TOTALLY a Banner moment :mf_rosetinted:

Sweet!! how did you get it made?

MORNING!!! haha i have leave in like 10-15 mins :naughty:

Sweet!! how did you get it made?

MORNING!!! haha i have leave in like 10-15 mins :naughty:

GOOD MORNING!!!!! :naughty:

dcdeb had one made for the concert and all the MFCers signed it, and then it was given to Mika..... so for the first Florida Meet Up she had one made and sent it to me! I LOVE IT... like I said it goes everywhere with me! I wasn't kidding! I guard it with my life! :mf_rosetinted: