Hello Everyone!

adriana

I'm a first time poster, and am excited to find other Mika fans out there! I was first intrduced to Mika last February when I was in Italy. I was watching MTV Italia, and the 'Big Girls' video came on. Me and my friend watched the whole thing without saying a word until it was over. It was perhaps the best thing i've ever seen, and have been obsessed with him ever since!:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a first time poster, and am excited to find other Mika fans out there! I was first intrduced to Mika last February when I was in Italy. I was watching MTV Italia, and the 'Big Girls' video came on. Me and my friend watched the whole thing without saying a word until it was over. It was perhaps the best thing i've ever seen, and have been obsessed with him ever since!:mf_lustslow:

hey hey!

Welcome to the MFC! Have fun, adriana!:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the club!!! I see that you're also from California, so I think you should come here: http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13581&page=99

That's the BEST thread everrrrrr.

Enjoyyyy the lovely Mika obsessed people here :naughty:

hey adriana! hes great isnt he? lol

welcome tom MFC!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13581 check out the californians thread!

*my name is Devin (devi/dev) btw

thanks everyone! i'll definitely check out some of the threads you all suggest. =]

Mika is so great. He NEEDS TO COME TO CALIFORNIA THOUGH!! I've gotten some people just as obsessed as me!

haha! he does do the best concerts! we might have to wait til he tours again tho. :thumbdown: